- Senior Grower tomatoes - Northern Europe
- Sales Manager
- Junior Verkoper Exoten
- Sales representative - North California, USA
- Head, Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
- General Manager - Oxnard (CA) USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export - Import manager
- Import-Export senior Sales Agents to Europe - Barcelona, Spain
- Teamleader Agronomist Vertical Farm - Poeldijk, The Netherlands
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
Top 5 -yesterday
- US: Legal action to prohibit hydroponic operations from Organic label
- Certified hurricane resistant growhouse systems launched
- Novel technology with lenses makes greenhouses more efficient
- “Use of coco coir to grow substantially over the next decades”
- Increasing taste and appearance of microgreens with light spectrum
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Advancements in automated commercial scale vertical farming
- Finland: Fully automatic vertical farm demo facility opened
- Mexico: One dead and 10 injured in greenhouse explosion
- "Mushroom growth as an early precursor of what is now vertical farming"
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
Job offer - Greenhouse Lighting Specialist - Athens or Atlanta (GA), USA
Greenhouse Lighting Specialist
We offer a flexible work environment and competitive salary
Candidus is a young, growing company based in Georgia. We offer our employees:
- A competitive salary and health insurance
- A flexible work environment
- The chance to be part of an innovative, technology-driven company
- Opportunities for growth
The Company: Candidus is a young, growing company, specializing in smart lighting solutions for the greenhouse industry. We help greenhouse growers optimize their production environment by controlling greenhouse lights to provide consistent and optimal lighting conditions. We believe that our company can only be successful if our customers are successful. And we are looking for a new employee to make this happen.
The Position: We are looking for a greenhouse lighting specialist. We offer a competitive salary, which is dependent on your qualifications. We also offer health insurance and a flexible work environment.
- A BS or MS in horticulture or related field. Applicants with 3+ years of experience in the greenhouse industry will be considered as well.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good working knowledge of greenhouse production.
- Data analysis skills (Excel or statistical software).
- A valid driver’s license.
- Coordinate greenhouse trials of our new lighting control systems (will require travel)
- Interact with current customers to collect performance data and user feedback
- Interact with new and prospective customers about the benefits of better lighting control
- Help design our next generation of lighting controllers based on feedback from customers and data from ongoing trials
The Location: The position will be located in either Athens or Atlanta, GA, depending on your preference.
To Apply: Send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org