- Senior Grower tomatoes - Northern Europe
- Sales Manager
- Junior Verkoper Exoten
- Sales representative - North California, USA
- Head, Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
- General Manager - Oxnard (CA) USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export - Import manager
- Import-Export senior Sales Agents to Europe - Barcelona, Spain
- Teamleader Agronomist Vertical Farm - Poeldijk, The Netherlands
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
Top 5 -yesterday
- US: Legal action to prohibit hydroponic operations from Organic label
- Certified hurricane resistant growhouse systems launched
- Novel technology with lenses makes greenhouses more efficient
- “Use of coco coir to grow substantially over the next decades”
- Increasing taste and appearance of microgreens with light spectrum
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Advancements in automated commercial scale vertical farming
- Finland: Fully automatic vertical farm demo facility opened
- Mexico: One dead and 10 injured in greenhouse explosion
- "Mushroom growth as an early precursor of what is now vertical farming"
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
Job offer - Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
Grow with us.
To support our breeding department in Hann. Münden, Germany we are looking for a
Breeder (MSc) (f/m)
Ernst Benary Samenzucht GmbH is a global leader in breeding ornamental bedding plants.
Our core business is focused on the horticultural market, serving the professional grower.
• Master’s Degree or equivalent in Plant Breeding
• Must have good skills of the English language and be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
Knowledge of German is preferred but not essential.
• Must be profcient with breeding administration software
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
• Must be task oriented and self-motivated with outstanding organizational skills
• Creative and goal-oriented personality
• Well equipped with an entrepreneurial and proactive mindset
• Domestic and international travel required (15%-25%)
• Must be highly motivated and ready to work ﬂexible hours including occasionally on the weekends, if necessary.
• As part of our global breeding team you will be responsible for the development of improved genetics in diverse areas of ﬂower breeding
• Will receive an intensive training program with the ultimate goal of leading initiatives for several key ﬂower breeding programs
• Experience opportunity for personal and professional development in a global environment
• Collaborate within in a highly motivated team with all the advantages of a modern family-owned business
• This is a full-time position
Please submit your application including resume by mail or Email to: