- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
- "Every time we are surprised by the ideas of our clients"
- Turkey: Tomato grower goes bananas
- It’s possible to grow more cucumbers via AI
- Digestate as alternative substrate for soil-less lettuce farming
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Job offer - Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
LLC «AgroGrib » the largest mushroom cultivation complex in Russia (with the turnover of more than 10 000 tons per year) is looking for the Сhief technology officer (Mushroom production Department)
Candidate requirements Not less than 3 years of experience of mushroom. An academic degree in agriculture. Knowledge of technologies of mushroom cultivation. Plant protection literate. Arrangement and control of agro-engineering measures, microclimate control etc. Inventory accounting. Budgeting and cost/factor analysis defense. Production plan development. Responsibility and honesty. References from previous employers are desirable. Managerial capabilities. Knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies. 1С and Excel literate.
Development of mushroom cultivation operating procedures.
Development, mastering and integration of advanced technological processes of mushroom cultivation.
Selection of the relevant modern equipment and accessories.
Preparation of equipment layouts, technological infrastructure and employment planning.
- Production capacities and machine loads;
- Materials costs rates (raw materials, components, materials, tools etc.;
- Temperature condition of the air mixture on the stage of peat heating;
- Temperature conditions of mycelium storage;
- Temperature conditions of mycelium germination;
- Humidity, acidity, carbon/nitrogen, ammonium content in the peat during all the growth stages;
- Casing mixture production and load;
- Irrigation, separation and picking up of mushrooms;
- Cleaning and treatment of the growing chambers before new production cycle;
- Presence and operability of fire-fighting facilities, condition of working area, equipment and appliances in the working area. Informing Engineering Department about the malfunctions.
- Labor and rest conditions, condition of sanitary and hygienic rooms and their correspondence to the existing work safety rules and standards.
- Sanitary and hygienic condition of the workshop, equipment and appliances;
- Temperature regimes, ventilation systems operation, required for the adequate mushroom growth;
Analyzing reasons for low quality and poor grade production output, mushroom blights.
Arranging and participation in new technology trials and integration.
Coordinate and direct the activities of the workers aiming at accomplishment of production objectives.
Following work and technical discipline, labor protection and occupational safety requirements, the requirements of fire safety and industrial sanitation.
Job description: Management of the greenhouse compartment. Subordinate to the Production Department Director. Working area – 3,8 Ha, 420 people under command. Job at the largest modern mushroom cultivation complex, located in Tula region.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org