- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
- "Every time we are surprised by the ideas of our clients"
- Turkey: Tomato grower goes bananas
- It’s possible to grow more cucumbers via AI
- Digestate as alternative substrate for soil-less lettuce farming
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Job offer - International Editor – Netherlands
International Editor – Netherlands
Who would not like to participate in an international, fast-growing and super-exciting industry? Are you curious by nature, interested in horticulture and do you like to travel? Do you have strong writing skills, a commercial mindset and an excellent knowledge of the English language? Then you might be interested in our job opening for an International Editor.
We are looking for someone who is curious, driven and entrepreneurial. You will be responsible for building up a network in the global horticulture industry and helping other companies succeed in this market. You will get the chance to research the market and report on it through our daily publication in English. Finally, you will be responsible for running our marketing and sales in the Netherlands and abroad.
Our office is based in Tholen, Netherlands and living (or moving) here is required. We will be able to support you with this and we can arrange proper housing if needed.
We will train you in writing, explain to you the ins and outs of social media marketing and will help you to build up and improve your sales skills. Networking is key and you will have the opportunity to travel to the US, Canada, Asia and other destinations several times a year to visit exhibitions and companies locally.
In addition, you will write your own articles, network and make sure that our publication about MJ stays on top of what is happening in the sector. Sales are key to this position and we will reward you accordingly.
For this position we require someone with excellent knowledge of the English language (native or near-native). Having no experience in a similar position is not a problem, but flexibility is important. You will have to be able to work in a team. Other skills for this position include: being able to work independently, ability to cope with stressful situations, having a sense of humor, be creative and enthusiastic.
If you are adventurous, looking to work in a young and dynamic team, want to use your English skills on a daily basis, like travelling, have an HBO or University degree and... a sense of humor? Then please do contact us for this opportunity! We offer an exciting position, as well as an interesting job in an emerging industry. In addition, we provide a good salary, pension scheme, development opportunities and bonuses. Other benefits include regular juices and a family-friendly office environment.
Please send your application to Arlette Sijmonsma (email@example.com)