- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
- Georgia: Cucumber grower installs new grow lights for high quality winter crop
- “Indoor farming is about producing an economic product by using technology”
- First bananas harvested from Dutch greenhouse
- Market scan: Japan's modern greenhouse industry
- "Better to have a larger pipe with a small pump than vice versa"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Job offer - Sales Manager Europe Division
TERRA EXPORTS LLC
Sales Manager Europe Division
Location: Europe (anywhere within)
Terra Exports is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and innovative multi-national import/export/trading company. We have divisions that handle fruits & vegetables across 5 continents. Our company has been referred to many times as the fresh produce industry disruptors!
Watch our team video here: https://youtu.be/ArggXExh0EM
To expand our commercial team in Europe, we are currently looking for a Sales Manager.
- In this position your sales activities are aimed at selling fruits within Europe.
- You must be a culture fit for our company, this is extremely important:
o Be self-motivated.
o Provide excellent service to growers, customers, and fellow team-members.
o Take quick-action!
o Be a team-player.
o Understand how important reputation is in this industry.
o Treat everyone with respect and empathy – don’t be an asshole!
- Your customers will be retailers, wholesalers, and food service companies.
- The fruits you will sell are sourced through your brokering, our own imports into the EU, and our EU grower relationships.
- While you may work from home depending on your location, your ability to visit customers/suppliers/growers, attend expos, and visit our other Terra Exports divisions around the world is very important.
- You must have at least 1 year experience in the fruit & vegetable industry, ideally in a sales support role.
- Communication is key, and given that our headquarters are in the USA, we will need you to handle the English language quite well.
- This is essentially a sales role, so if you don’t enjoy sales and negotiations, this position is not for you.
- While this position reports to the director of EU sales and training will be provided, it is extremely important that you are self-motivated and do not require constant supervision or micro-managing.
- While we are very technology-oriented and use Whatsapp significantly companywide, talking on the phone every single day with growers, suppliers, and customers is exceptionally important.
- You must understand that in international trade the 9-to-5 mentality is merely an aspiration that rarely materializes. It’s important you are readily available when opportunity comes knocking.
- A competitive base salary is offered, plus a commission based on sales goals.
- Terra Exports is an established global fruit company (2017 Inc 5000 #923) and we are currently focused on replicating this success, this time in Europe.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.