- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
- "Every time we are surprised by the ideas of our clients"
- Digestate as alternative substrate for soil-less lettuce farming
- It’s possible to grow more cucumbers via AI
- Turkey: Tomato grower goes bananas
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Job offer - Area Manager North-America
Three areas, three expertises, three companies combining their forces. That is the Beekenkamp Group. A family company consisting of Beekenkamp Plants – vegetables & ornamentals- , Beekenkamp Plastics and Deliflor Chrysanthemums.
Since the founding in 1951 the Group has grown into a company with 2600 employees worldwide, a production of more than 2 billion young plants per year and a total acreage of 225 acres.
Beekenkamp Plants has two divisions; producer of a complete range of young vegetable plants (Vegetables) and breeder and propagator of starting material for tropical and blooming pot plants, perennials and bedding for the professional horticulture industry worldwide (Ornamentals). The quality of our products is our key value.
For our Ornamentals division we are looking for a:
Area Manager North-America
The Area Manager is a key player of the commercial department. This department is responsible for the worldwide marketing and sales of our product range. Key activities are promoting our products to the sales chain, selling starting material of bedding and pot plants, and supporting customers with their cultivation. The commercial department includes the commercial director, marketing department, product management, sales manager and their area managers, representatives and agents.
Your job involves:
- Responsible for the expansion and development of the North-American market
- Realizing sales targets
- Budgeting numbers per product group
- Determining the price policy
- Supporting Broker and Grower
- Giving support to the customer service and logistics department
- Cooperating with the marketing department by keeping contact with the retailers
- Reporting directly to the Sales Manager
- Bachelor’s degree
- Several years of relevant work experience in sales
- Creative, initiative and able to work independently
- Willing to travel frequently domestically and abroad
- Good knowledge of the English and Spanish language (both verbal and written)
- Outstanding commercial communication and organizational skills
- Affinity with the sector
- Live in North-America
Your chance to:
Become part of a dynamic and international operating company. We offer you an interesting and challenging job with a good salary and other benefits.
Are you interested?
Do you believe you can be our new Area Manager? Please send us your resume and cover letter to HRM@beekenkamp.nl. Would you like to have more information? Please contact Martijn Kuiper, Sales manager NA, SA and APAC at (786) 304 4169 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition will not be appreciated.