- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
- "Every time we are surprised by the ideas of our clients"
- Digestate as alternative substrate for soil-less lettuce farming
- It’s possible to grow more cucumbers via AI
- Turkey: Tomato grower goes bananas
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Job offer - Business Development Manager - LED Horticulture
Business Development Manager -
Tungsram returns to the market as an innovative global brand, headquartered in Hungary, Budapest. ”Innovation is our heritage” – is the core belief of the new management of Tungsram Group, continuing and reinvigorating a 120 year old proud tradition of Hungarian creativity and innovation. The Tungsram Group will invest into future-safe technologies and dynamically growing global markets, while still strengthening the Lighting core of its business. Tungsram offers on the world market a comprehensive range of premium European brand light sources with design, development and manufacturing in Europe.
Join and be part of our heritage!
- Lead and drive the commercialization of the Tungsram range of LED Horticulture products throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa and develop opportunities in North America
- Receive and evaluate LED Horticulture enquiries and take them through to order
- Identify extensive trial installation sites in both commercial greenhouses and indoor farms
- Work closely with growers and installers to develop an optimized LED solution for the crop.
- Work closely with internal functions including technology, finance, marketing and product management to successfully complete the projects
- Maintain relations with the installed base
- Ability to articulate with customers from grower to C Level.
- Develop network of influencers and decision makers in the Lighting Horticulture segment.
- Drive the brand awareness and market presence working closely with Tungsram marketing
- Work with relevant associations, attend conferences and trade shows to promote the Tungsram brand
- Extensive sales and marketing experience in the Horticulture segment preferably with lighting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college
- Sales experience in a matrixed organization with the ability to work independently and within a team
- Technical background with the ability to understand and discuss LED lighting with end users
- Strategic thinker who embraces and drives change, builds a creative environment, and supports continuous learning and new ways of thinking
- High energy, assertive, and self-motivated individual who can work in a fast paced environment with limited direction
- Microsoft user skills, PowerPoint, excel etc.
- Fluent in English is essential
- Other European languages is a benefit
- Ability to travel throughout Europe without restrictions and hold a full driving license
- The position can be home office based anywhere in Europe
To Apply: Tamas.Szarka@tungsram.com