- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
- "Every time we are surprised by the ideas of our clients"
- Digestate as alternative substrate for soil-less lettuce farming
- It’s possible to grow more cucumbers via AI
- Turkey: Tomato grower goes bananas
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Job offer - Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Respected market leader with a strong brand and national presence
- Busy full-time role with lots of customer interaction
- Close-knit team environment
Established in 1991, WAFEX has grown to become Australia’s leading fresh/dried export flower company. We have offices and dedicated facilities in Perth and Melbourne, export markets in over 26 countries and a dedicated supplier base of over 200 flower growers.
In line with our strategic growth plan, we have an opportunity for an experienced sales professional to join our Melbourne office as an Account Manager.
As the successful candidate, you will communicate extensively with customers, primarily over the phone, to generate sales and confirm orders. You will use your energy and excellent communication skills to engage effectively with customers, understand their needs and provide win-win solutions. We are looking for a team player with a proven track record in procuring and growing sales accounts (preferably in perishable products).
A degree of flexibility is required – particularly around peak demand periods. You’ll work hard during these times, but will go home with a smile on your face knowing that your hard work has helped deliver many hundreds of random acts of kindness!
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
All discussions and emails will be treated as highly confidential to protect your privacy.
No recruitment agents please.