- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
- "Every time we are surprised by the ideas of our clients"
- Digestate as alternative substrate for soil-less lettuce farming
- It’s possible to grow more cucumbers via AI
- Turkey: Tomato grower goes bananas
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Job offer - Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
QUALITY ASSURANCE TEAM EA REGION - ANTWERP - QUALITY ASSURANCE SUPERVISOR
Fresh Del Monte is one of the world's leading vertically integrated producers, marketers and distributors of high-quality fresh and fresh-cut fruit and vegetables, as well as leading producer and distributor of prepared food across the globe. For more information see www.freshdelmonte.com.
As part of Fresh Del Monte, Del Monte (Holland) BV is serving mainly the Benelux & Northern Europe countries.
To strengthen the Quality team we are looking for a Quality Assurance Supervisor in Antwerp
Reporting to the Regional Manager QA Fresh you will be responsible for:
- Undertake daily quality control for incoming and out bounding products.
- Coordinates all quality control/inspections functions under the supervision of Regional Manager QA.
- To manage on a day to day basis the QC team including resource allocation and communication with the team ensuring we have proper and adequate shift cover & timely communication.
- To ensure a correct handover between shifts and from one day to the next.
- Responsible for verification of the quality of products, record and report of every quality Inspection of the product at arrival, in stock and at delivery, quality test. And communicate result of inspection to the team members.
- Support in the management of the quality, improvement of the process related to quality control.
- Train quality inspectors
- To attend and partake planning meeting, where required.
- To ensure compliance to customer product specifications and service levels.
- Inspect rejections from customers up on return to ensure accurate & timely communication to the whole team and external sources as required.
- To be primary interface for daily quality issues from commercial colleagues & to action their enquiries regarding quality.
- Maintain and ensuring proper understanding of produce quality and safety is obtained by QC personnel
- Assist Quality Manager in designing & implementation of quality assurance policy / quality management system (QMS) ensuring it is efficient, implemented and is effective.
- To develop and use training tools to ensure the training frame work is kept up to date and accurate.
- To ensure that company QC procedures and adhered to and updated.
- To oversee/control the quality assurance systems and standards of product packed at third party sites by handling and analysing claims if required.
- To liaise with technical manager & suppliers to help prevent repeat rejection issues.
- Handle all Ad Hoc QC/QA mission/matter (including Labo preparation, data inputs).
We are looking for a candidate who is/has:
- University degree in Agronomy/Horticulture or related agricultural studies (experience at field level)
- 2-5 years’ experience with fresh produce
- Specific knowledge of Quality Control, Quality Management and Certifications (GAP, IFS, BRC, HACCP, SCS).
- English fluently is a MUST. Other language is a plus
- Good analytic skills
- Excel, power point
- Be able to work under pressure
- Professional, well organized, establishing and following Processes and Procedures
- Able to work independently and travel as required
- Permanent full time position in a challenging international environment.
- Competitive salary package.
If you are interested in this role as Quality Assurance Supervisor, please send your CV and motivation letter to
Mr. Daniel Weck HR Manager- Del Monte Germany & Del Monte Holland