- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
- Controller Technician / Electrician - Horticulture, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
- "Every time we are surprised by the ideas of our clients"
- Digestate as alternative substrate for soil-less lettuce farming
- It’s possible to grow more cucumbers via AI
- Turkey: Tomato grower goes bananas
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Job offer - Medior Sales Engineer
Do you have work experience in a commercial position related to engineering? And are you looking for a next step in your career? Join Viscon Fresh Produce as
Medior Sales Engineer
What will you be doing?
As a Sales Engineer for Viscon Fresh Produce you will become part of the sales team, which works on high level automation solutions in the food and horticulture industry. The team primarily focuses on the automation of the process after harvesting the crop up until its packaging. You will start getting acquainted with the sales processes of Viscon Fresh Produce, but you will soon visit customers. Here you will analyze the customer’s situation and provide recommendations about the ideal engineering solution. You are capable of transferring this solution to the customer. Moreover, you will independently go through the entire process, which involves quotations, calculations, layout designs and order confirmations. As soon as your sale is confirmed, you work on a smooth transition to the project office, which will actually put the projects into practice. Besides these activities, you will also visit exhibitions regularly to actively go after new customers!
What do we expect from you?
- A degree (HBO) in the area of mechanical engineering or mechatronics.
- 3-5 years of experience in a commercial job position.
- You have a hands-on mentality and you like to tackle situations firmly.
- You agree upon having flexible working times.
- You are precise when it comes to designing and documenting, and you know how to work with AutoCad.
- You are a true team player, which is why you communicate both with colleagues and customers.
- You are enthusiastic about going abroad to attract new customers or to present new projects.
What can we offer you?
- We inspire you with an innovative working environment. We do this by working on creative solutions for our customers on a daily basis.
- We have plenty of room for your vision and input, and we value your critical thinking capacities when it comes to new possibilities
- You do not have to pay premiums for your pension fund; we take care of this!
- 25 days off
- Naturally, we offer you a salary which is in conformity with the market.
Why would you choose Viscon for a career in this position?
We are an organization which balances between the dynamics of innovation and the structure of standardization. Our customers in the Agro & Food sectors would like to be assisted with the most recent engineering solutions. We can therefore safely say it is never boring around the office! We have over 50 years of experience in innovating Agro & Food sectors, so we know very well how to keep the balance between the dynamics of innovation and the structure of standardization. Every day 200 colleagues work together on the most innovative, high quality and creative solutions to move products from A to B within production organizations. With A being the harvested/produced unit, and B being your shopping cart! From seed to tomato, from young plants to bedding plants, from egg to chick.
The business unit where we would like to welcome you is Viscon Fresh Produce. This business unit specializes in handling systems at AGF companies all over the world, such as tomato growers, cucumber growers, as well as crop or cabbage growers. The team of Viscon Fresh Produce continuously thinks about engineering business processes as efficiently and effectively as possible with the minimum use of staff. Moreover, it is critical that the process becomes as controllable as possible since the theme of food safety is becoming increasingly important. Hygiene, quality, and efficiency are highly appreciated at Viscon Fresh Produce.
Are you excited about this job? Please apply via email@example.com.