- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Commercial Manager, flowers
Job Title: Commercial Manager
Location: Guadalajara, Jalisco, México.
Job Description: Commercial Manager
· Educational Level: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Commerce, Administration.
· Work Experience: 5 years in a similar position.
· Availability to travel and relocate.
· Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
Achieve the results outlined by the General Management efficiently. Develop and explore new business schemes to increase sales. Attain the required profitability through the efficient marketing of fresh flowers and foliage, as well as increasing the company's positioning and market share nationally and internationally.
Coordinate and increase the percentage of sales in line with the organizational strategic plan. Develop and coordinate marketing strategies for the points of sale under their responsibility, through the administration of allocated resources.
Here are some specific tasks and responsibilities that you might undertake:
· Develop and comply with a strategic sales and negotiation plan, both nationally and internationally.
· Structure and institutionalize the company's Commercial area with a strong and value-generating team.
· Expand international markets and grow the domestic market.
· Design and ensure compliance with objectives, policies, KPIs, and procedures in the commercial area.
· Monitor promotions, offers, and prices of Oleoflor and competitors (national and international).
· Continuously research.
· Manage sales, logistics, service, and resolution of complaints from international customers.
· Position the Oleoflor brand, as well as identify and propose new businesses, products, and brands for our company.
· Monitor and update prices and define and implement sales policies and commercial strategies.
· Propose new species or varieties to Management and Production to meet customer needs.
· Experience in similar positions.
· Modern techniques, principles, and practices of international marketing.
· International standards for the export of perishable products.
· Handling of KPIs, sales budget, expense control, and profit margins, interpretation of financial statements such as the Profit and Loss statement (P&L), management of corrective actions to budgets and profit margins to achieve business results, inventory control, billing, collection, petty cash, income/deposits.
· Proficiency in Excel and computer systems.
· Training and development of sales personnel - sales/closure techniques, etc.
· Knowledge of quality management systems and customer service.
· Superior Benefits Beyond Legal Mexican Requirements
· Direct Hiring (100% Payroll)
· Life Insurance
Leadership and behavioral
Strong networking skills to liaise with partners.
Ability to work autonomously, enthusiastic, and dynamic.
Sales oriented, ability to create new business and expand existing business.
Think you have what it takes to fulfill the responsibilities of this exciting role? Let’s talk!
For more information, please send your CV to Antonio Guzmán at firstname.lastname@example.org