- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
We welcome professionals who want to return to the country and develop their career in the fruit vegetable.
Location: Grójec, Masovian District/Voivodship/ Poland
Model of work: Stationary job in the office
- Active sales of products offered by the company, including fresh and frozen fruit and vegetables, pure juices and concentrates, on export markets;
- Discovering current needs of customers and performing an active, global business development process within and outside the EU,
- Preparing quotations for foreign customers (B2B sector) and negotiating prices, terms of cooperation and supplies;
- Supervision of the execution of commercial transactions from purchase to sales,
- Preparation and processing of basic commercial documents, including specifications, contracts, etc.;
- Close cooperation with other departments, including logistics, quality control and administration and finance,
- Reporting directly to the Head of the Export Department.
- Several years of experience in a similar position, in the sale of fresh fruit and vegetables in the country and abroad, in the B2B sector;
- Good knowledge of the fresh fruit and vegetable industry;
- English language at a communicative level, knowledge of additional foreign languages will be an asset;
- Good knowledge of sales techniques and conducting trade negotiations;
- High independence, excellent organization of work and creativity in proposing new solutions;
- Willingness for business travel at home and abroad
- Representing the company at international trade fairs and industry events, including gaining new business contacts;
- Good analytical thinking skills;
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs (including Excel).
The company offers:
- Stable employment in a dynamically developing company with an established position on the market, under an employment contract or B2B contract;
- An attractive basic salary package and a performance-related bonus;
- Basic work tools;
- Hybrid work;
- Challenges enabling the acquisition and development of competences;
- The possibility of further development within the company's structures;
- Group insurance package;
- Language courses during working hours.
If you are interested in participating in the project, please send your CV to the following address: email@example.com
Please include valid, up-to-date GDPR clauses in your CV.