- Grower Manager Fresh Produce
- Senior Commercial Manager (Sales and Procurement)
- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- Mexico: Rising Farms boosts capacity fivefold
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- Conventional and organic: greenhouse grower does it all
Junior Sales Executive
Salary: Competitive dependent on experience.
Due to successful growth, our client is looking for an additional new team member who will take care of the development of the sales, product promotion and business development .
- Provide budget and forecasts and achieve sales.
- Present, promote and sell products to existing and prospective Customers and other partners.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Develop with the help of Product Management & Marketing departments specific internal marketing tools
- Manage the product development by supervising the trials in the respective region and providing final report
The Ideal Candidate
A great role for an entry level candidate. Whether you are a recent graduate living in Murcia, or have good knowledge within agriculture or product development. A great role for progression within the agriculture market!
How to Apply
Contact Tor on +44 1780 480530 to discuss, alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org