- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Black growbags could benefit vegetable crops as well”
- Latvia: First greenhouse to grow cucumbers under LEDs uses landfill waste to produce energy
- "Moisture is the big danger in the next two months"
- "Even light intensity at every spot in the greenhouse"
- US (OH): 80 Acres Farms makes layoffs as tech job crunch continues
Top 5 -last month
- How farmers are cutting out supermarkets
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- 30MHz declared bankrupt, curator 'optimistic about restart'
Job Title: Licensing Manager Peru
Location: Lima, Peru
Reporting to: Licensing Director
Produce: Grapes & Stone Fruits
Do you have the drive, experience, and resilience to support Sun World International, one of the world’s largest plant variety breeders and global licensors of premium, proprietary produce?
This is an opportunity to join a pioneer in plant variety breeding and one of the first to bring proprietary produce to a global audience.
The primary purpose of this role is to manage business growth by identifying opportunities to develop the Peruvian business, developing existing customer relationships, preparing, and managing a strategic growth plan, building relationships with licensees and other stakeholders, and improving business efficiencies and reducing business risk.
If successful, this position will receive a high level of recognition, and compensation as a reward.
Sun World International is one of the world’s largest plant variety breeders and global licensors of premium, proprietary produce. Their fruit varieties - currently table grapes and stone fruit - are planted on more than 50,000 acres (21,000+ hectares) on six continents.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
As someone who will act as the primary driver of business growth your leadership, relationship, engagement, and communication skills will shine. Target driven, results orientated with the ability to act with tact and discretion, you will have a conscientious, structured approach to your role.
- Ideally an Agricultural Engineering Degree or similar qualification or industry experience.
- 5-10 years’ experience in the industry
- Strong commercial experience.
- Experience working with legal documents and agreements.
- The ability to review and structure reports.
Leadership and behavioural
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written.
- Excellent planning, organisational and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
Think you have what it takes to fulfil the responsibilities of this exciting role? Let’s talk!
Sun World International has exclusively outsourced the Recruitment and Selection for the vacancy of Licensing Manager to LCR International. For more information, please contact Lucy Robinson on email@example.com