- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Black growbags could benefit vegetable crops as well”
- Latvia: First greenhouse to grow cucumbers under LEDs uses landfill waste to produce energy
- "Moisture is the big danger in the next two months"
- "Even light intensity at every spot in the greenhouse"
- US (OH): 80 Acres Farms makes layoffs as tech job crunch continues
Top 5 -last month
- How farmers are cutting out supermarkets
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- 30MHz declared bankrupt, curator 'optimistic about restart'
Ekeberg Myhrene is a family owned leading strawberry growing company in Norway. We are growing strawberries in substrates on tabletops in polytunnels. We grow everbearing varieties in our 11 hectares of tunnels. Total annual production is 500 tons in the period of June ot October. All the production are sold in domestic Norwegian market.
Production has a modern set up with Priva computer irrigation and climate control. Production is done without pesticides using robots for UV-C treatment of the plants against fungi and insects and modern software for work and cost monitoring. Our employees are from Poland, Norway and Vietnam. The farms are situated close to Oslo.
Experienced Strawberry Grower, Norway
The candidate will work in the leading team and be responsible for all aspects of growing including climate control, irrigation, pest and disease control, documentation, and labour. He or she must be a hands-on grower and team player. It’s very important that the candidate has experience in growing strawberries in substrate in controlled climate.
- Comprehensive theoretical and practical knowledge of and experience with cultivation of strawberries is mandatory.
- 5 plus years of experience in strawberry growing.
- He or she has excellent knowledge of English or Norwegian, written, and oral.
- Good skills in computer and modern climate and irrigation computer systems.
- Likes to take initiative but is also a team player who feels at home in a real family business.
- Prepared for moving to Norway in a permanent basis. The vacancy is permanent at 100%
We can offer accommodation and competitive salary conditions.
Do you have serious interest, then this may be the job that suits you!
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to give us a call or send us an email. You can also send your application to:
Simen A. Myhrene
Mobile: +47 91367508