- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Black growbags could benefit vegetable crops as well”
- Latvia: First greenhouse to grow cucumbers under LEDs uses landfill waste to produce energy
- "Moisture is the big danger in the next two months"
- "Even light intensity at every spot in the greenhouse"
- US (OH): 80 Acres Farms makes layoffs as tech job crunch continues
Top 5 -last month
- How farmers are cutting out supermarkets
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- 30MHz declared bankrupt, curator 'optimistic about restart'
Regional Sales Manager
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to further develop our LED lighting solutions business in the Western European horticultural segment. It is a remote opportunity, but the preferred country is the Netherlands
About the company
As an innovative company, Food Autonomy is convinced that the key to success is the application of new technologies. Having in-depth knowledge in the field of lighting techniques, we are focusing specifically on greenhouse lighting and vertical farms. Our aim is to offer world-class quality LED lighting and smart solutions to growers and farmers for use in their precision indoor farming operations.
- Lead and drive the commercialization of Food Autonomy’s range of LED Horticulture products throughout the Benelux region.
- Develop and evaluate LED Horticulture enquiries, managing through to order stage
- Identify extensive trial installation sites in both commercial greenhouses and indoor farms
- Work closely with growers and installers to develop an optimized LED solution for the crop.
- Work closely with internal functions including technology, finance, marketing and product management to successfully complete the projects
- Maintain relations with the installer base
- Ability to articulate with customers from grower to C Level.
- Develop network of influencers and decision makers in the Lighting Horticulture segment.
- Drive brand awareness and market presence working closely with Food Autonomy’s Marketing Team
- Work with relevant associations, attend conferences and trade shows to promote the Food Autonomy brand
- Extensive sales and marketing experience in the Horticulture segment preferably with lighting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college
- Sales experience in a matrixed organization with the ability to work independently and within a team
- Technical background with the ability to understand and discuss LED lighting with end users
- Strategic thinker who embraces and drives change, builds a creative environment, and supports continuous learning and new ways of thinking
- High energy, assertive, and self-motivated individual who can work in a fast-paced environment with limited direction
- Microsoft user skills, PowerPoint, excel etc.
- Fluent in English is essential, Dutch is a great advantage
- Other European languages is a benefit
- Ability to travel throughout Europe without restrictions and hold a full driving license
- The position can be home office based anywhere in Europe
What We Can Offer
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Corporate assets such as company car / allowance, laptop and mobile phone
- Remote working location
- You will be part of a welcoming international team
If you think this role would be a good fit for you, please send you CV to email@example.com