- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Black growbags could benefit vegetable crops as well”
- Latvia: First greenhouse to grow cucumbers under LEDs uses landfill waste to produce energy
- "Moisture is the big danger in the next two months"
- "Even light intensity at every spot in the greenhouse"
- US (OH): 80 Acres Farms makes layoffs as tech job crunch continues
Top 5 -last month
- How farmers are cutting out supermarkets
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- 30MHz declared bankrupt, curator 'optimistic about restart'
Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
Fairtrasa is a global social enterprise based on a unique development model for farmers that lifts small-scale growers out of poverty. In addition to selling fruit, Fairtrasa aims to educate and develop growers in South America to give them a dignified existence by providing customized training programs, certification, capital and logistical support. Their organic and Fairtrade products are sold through the Fairtrasa global sales network at fair prices. Fairtrasa Holland B.V. is the sales office of the Fairtrasa Group of South American organic fruit for Europe and importer of organic fruit from, in particular, South America and Africa. Fairtrasa Holland B.V. (FTH) is the main sales office of the Fairtrasa group and sells all its products in more than 25 countries. With a motivated and growing team, FTH has proven its sustainable profitability to support the group's social mission.
Sales Manager Bio
A sustainable sales tiger
- Responsible for the daily relationship management and structural sales to the European customers.
- You are responsible for expanding existing and new customers.
- Recognizing customer wishes and proactively responding to them commercially.
- You are well informed about the developments on the market.
- Being able to think and work sustainably.
- You work intensively together in the small team with your colleagues.
- You report to the CCO.
Optimizing positive customer relationships
- HBO working and thinking level.
- Experience in the fresh produce sector.
- An up-to-date (bio) network is useful.
- Right competencies for creating targeted sales plans.
- Knowledge of Green Commerce is an advantage.
- You master the Dutch and English language in word and writing, other languages such as German, Spanish and French are an advantage.
- Analytical thinking.
- (cold) Aquisition.
- Customer-oriented and environment-aware.
- Good social and communication skills.
- Result-oriented and tenacious.
- Team player.
- Self-starter and creative.
Poeldijk per 01-01-2023. Easily accessible from Rotterdam, Amsterdam, The Hague and Gouda and the office is located on the ABC Westland business park.
A sustainable and challenging full-time job with good working conditions. A good salary and other conditions are in accordance with the position and the right candidate.
Fairtrasa Holland B.V. has exclusively outsourced the Recruitment and Selection for the vacancy of Sales Manager Bio to FreshRecruitment. For more information, please contact Jan Willem Tolhoek, available by telephone on +31(0)6 821 831 03. Applications only via www.freshrecruitment.com. Detailed information about the organization can be found on https://fairtrasa.com/
FreshRecruitment is a specialist in Food & Agri vacancies for Bachelors and Masters. Our people are skilled professionals who work together as independent entrepreneurs. We work with an extensive database, social media and targeted recruitment campaigns. International recruitment with a large network (including Europe, Asia, Africa, South America) The market areas are: Food, Agri, Retail (FMCG / OOH), Food Technology, Food Technology, Nutrition, Biobased, Life Sciences, Animal Scienes, Agro chemicals, Veterinary pharma, Technology, Horticulture, Plant Sciences, Organic Agriculture, Floriculture and Horticulture. The job specializations, both permanent and interim positions are: General Manager(s), Management, Sales & Marketing, Financial, Human Resources (HRM), Operations, Logistics (Supply Chain), Purchasing, Buyer, Trader, Research & Development (R&D), Food Technologist, Nutritionist, Quality (QA / QESH), Engineering, Project Management and Process Technology.