- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- “Our ToBRFV-resistant variety has been preferred by our producers in wide areas since 2020"
- 2022 Year Overview: 10 stories on greenhouse expansion
- New horticultural lighting technical requirements launched
- "Greek producers, who also purchase their plants from Spanish nurseries, have reported the same quality issue in strawberry plants as Spanish producers"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
Salary: within reason, this will be flexible depending on your experience and what you can bring to the business
About our client:
We are working with a UK based Agtech Start-up who have a patented technology which can help farmers and growers to maximise their crop and minimise the damage inflicted on it during the growing process. They currently have a lot of opportunities open to them and one of them is focussed on the Middle Eastern market and working with the Government agencies involved in agriculture.
About the role:
You will be driving the agenda in the region with end customers (government bodies) while working with local partners to co-sell and deliver the service. You will be looking at ways of utilizing the existing network and building new relationships in order to maximise the opportunity across the region. The business has some existing accounts, but will be looking for you to develop further relationships. You will be dealing with very senior individuals and will be looking to break down complex problems and offer clear solutions.
The ideal candidate:
You will need to be able to communicate effectively in Arabic and English. You will have experience of selling Platform as a service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a service (IaaS), or IoT Product as a service (IoT-PaaS) to Middle Eastern Government bodies. You will be able to talk with very senior officials and articulate technology concepts and value propositions in a way that is easy to understand. You will be based in the UK, but you will need to be able to travel upwards of 40% of the year.
How to apply:
If this role sounds of interest, then please get in touch with Morten Andresen on +44 1780 480530, email firstname.lastname@example.org.