- Flower Manager - New Business Development / Kenya
- Regional Sales Manager
- Managing Director, UK
- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Significantly better results with new Iron fertilizers”
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- Race to emission-free greenhouse cultivation pushes growers to keep innovating
- BASF’s vegetable seeds and IUNU partner to advance digital phenotyping for hydroponic lettuce
- “Our ToBRFV-resistant variety has been preferred by our producers in wide areas since 2020"
Top 5 -last month
- "Our foliage plants grow bigger, faster, and more efficiently"
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- Mobile aeroponic system requires less maintenance and guarantees even irrigation
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
Business Unit manager, Germany
With over 250 crop experts, Delphy is the knowledge company for entrepreneurs in all plant sectors: if there is a leaf on it, their experts know about it! Developing knowledge and making it applicable is their DNA and is Delphy's main activity. Delphy's experts contribute to the results of their partners with expert and independent advice.
Business Unit manager, Germany
(with experience in crops in the agribusiness sector)
Building something new from scratch?
For a new business unit to be set up in Germany, Delphy is looking for a business unit manager / entrepreneur with green fingers.
A person with ambition and drive and experience in crop advice.
You are going to become the representative for Delphy in Germany; a great challenge to create "something from nothing".
In other words... You are going to build something from scratch!
The person we are looking for:
- Knows your way around the agribusiness network in Germany in which Delphy wants to excel with you at the helm.
- Craftsmanship in both business development and in technical crop expertise are a matter of course for you.
- Is able to manage and lead a new group of crop consultants and knows how to build a bridge between crop and commerce.
- Finds it important to continue giving crop advice as well.
- Completed Bachelor's degree (preferably with agricultural background, culture)
- Commercially competent.
- Languages: German spoken and written (native speaker), English
- You know the German agricultural sector and culture.
- Passionate about technology, crops and business
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Management skills / motivator
- Delphy is offering you a unique business unit manager / entrepreneur position with a bright future and the challenge of applying your ambitions in practice.
- This is a challenging and versatile position where no two days will be the same, with a very high degree of independence and responsibility within the company.
- At Delphy, there are very good opportunities for personal development, as well as excellent terms of employment.
- At Delphy, great value is attached to a good start in this position; you will participate in a training course through the Delphy Academy and will also receive coaching.
The Location of this position is to be determined (Germany).
Delphy has outsourced the recruitment for the Business Unit Manager, Germany vacancy to Up&Up Talent Solutions.
Up&Up Talent Solutions is specialist in AGF, Agricultural and Food vacancies from MBO+ to Masters. We are personal, dynamic and authentic. We work with an extensive database, via social media and targeted recruitment campaigns. We also specialise in international recruitment with our large network (e.g. Europe, Asia, Africa, South America). Our market areas are AGF, food, agricultural, and retail (FMCG/OOH). You can also rely on Up&Up Talent Solutions for Personal Development and Career Advice.