- Flower Manager - New Business Development / Kenya
- Regional Sales Manager
- Managing Director, UK
- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Significantly better results with new Iron fertilizers”
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- Race to emission-free greenhouse cultivation pushes growers to keep innovating
- BASF’s vegetable seeds and IUNU partner to advance digital phenotyping for hydroponic lettuce
- “Our ToBRFV-resistant variety has been preferred by our producers in wide areas since 2020"
Top 5 -last month
- "Our foliage plants grow bigger, faster, and more efficiently"
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- Mobile aeroponic system requires less maintenance and guarantees even irrigation
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
As the General Manager, you are responsible for leading, managing and developing Totam Seeds by realizing its core values, strategies and targets. You manage the management processes of Totam Seeds, prepare the business plan and annual budgeting and manage the sales and production forecast. In this way you control the entire organization.
You prioritize the initiatives of Totam Seeds and ensure that employees have the right resources to realize these initiatives. You will work together with the major shareholder of Totam, Mitsui & Co, to ensure that information is shared with shareholders in a timely manner and expectations are aligned. You also ensure that all protocols, systems and procedures are correctly implemented in the organization, so that management and shareholders can effectively manage Totam Seeds.
In addition, you regularly travel to Italy and Israel to further the collaboration between Totam Seeds and its sister companies Top Seeds International and ISI Sementi.
You are part of the Management team and you also manage the R&D, Supply Chain, Sales & Marketing, Product Development, Accounting, Administration and Human Resources departments.
What is required?
- Knowledge of and experience with implementing and managing management processes and principles
- Knowledge of recruitment and selection
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbally and in writing; other languages are a plus
- Able to be in the office most working days
- Preferably experience in the seed sector or agriculture related business with experience in a position such as Country Management or Product Management
About Totam Seeds
Totam Seeds is an innovative and agile Dutch seed breeding company that develops varieties for high tech greenhouse tomato production. We were founded in 2010 by growers for growers: we know and understand the challenges, difficulties and needs that a grower faces every day. Totam Seeds is specialized in the development and selection of tomato seeds for professional cultivation in high tech greenhouses.
Want to work at Totam Seeds? React by this!