- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- One of Sweden's largest tomato growers to stop cultivation during winter
- Wasabi grower discovering new greenhouse crops
- UK strawberry grower uses UV-light robot to keep powdery mildew at bay
- Gotham Greens raises $310M to accelerate national greenhouse expansion
- Drones fly through tomato rows in International Greenhouse Challenge
Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
About the job
We are looking for a sales responsible for France (main market) and other countries that will be assigned. In this challenging position, you will generate sales through maintaining and developing strong relationships with distributors (key), customers (growers), consultants and other stakeholders. You will exploit all sales opportunities within regional area and propose and implement action plans.
The right candidate works independently, understands the horticultural business and knows how to motivate the wholesale/distributor network. But also has a high drive to be in direct contact with the growers. This is in many cases the starting point of new innovative products- and/or services. He/she is able to express and transfer the knowledge and quality aspect of the product range and create new business with existing and new innovative products.
In line with the company policy and business strategy, he/she is managing a large sales area with focus on France (main market) and will work to develop business in others European (mainly) countries.
ARaymond-Agriculture expects that the candidate will stimulate and motivate the existing customers network and will bring the French sales to the next level. Every day with us is a chance to develop your global business skills. Our diverse, international workforce will expose you to different cultures, languages, ideas and perspectives.
Roles and responsibilities
- Grow business and build sales action plans for French and other assigned market(s) - Developing constructive and cooperative working relations with colleague’s and customers.
- Assist the Marketing department with communication and participate in exhibitions.
- Report progress on areas of responsibility and discuss potential threats, opportunities, and corrective actions in regular meetings with Sales Manager in Spain.
- Reporting/sharing latest market developments to the business unit manager and colleagues and contribute to new innovative offerings
- Prepare purchase orders.
Education and experience
- Relevant work experience in horticulture.
- Experience on tree nursery market is valuable.
- Sales experience in similar position.
- Technical education, related to agriculture is valuable.
- French and English required (Spanish would be a plus)
- Innovative mind setting (your future DNA profile).
- Excellent social and negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects within scheduled timelines.
- Enthusiastic about business development and innovative “thinking”.
- Budget and forecasting skills are a high advantage.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, work independently.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office is a must.
- Living in France, open to travel to other countries (total 60% of time travelling)
- Prepared to take ownership.
About the company
At ARaymond, we create cutting-edge fastening and assembly systems for the machines and products that keep the world moving. Founded in Grenoble in 1865, and still headquartered in the city to this day, we’re a family-run business with a proud history of innovation – including the invention of the press stud.
Human values have driven our success for over 155 years, embodied by our servant-leadership model of management that empowers employees and puts their wellbeing first. Today we employ more than 7,000 people in 25 countries worldwide. And we’re committed to leading in sustainability for the global fastening and assembly market.
Apply now by sending your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com