Top 5 -yesterday
- "Kawaguchi tomato variety good option for consumer, but also good for the grower"
- Canadian grower adds space to indoor strawberry farm
- Unprecedented challenges ahead for the Fresh Herbs Industry
- "Production volume of Chinese strawberry tomatoes grew by 20%-30% this year"
- UF researchers find genes responsible for several flavor compounds in strawberries
Top 5 -last month
Our team is continuing to expand!
As the Quality Controller you will be responsible for the inspection, documentation, review and ultimate communication of the product quality in relation to the Halls specification standard.
A key part of this role is clear, quick communication with attention to detail.
Do you have an MBO+ education level with at least 2 years of experience in a quality controller or fresh food related function with exposure to a fast-moving consumables or warehouse environment? You could be the fit we are looking for!
English required, with Dutch, Spanish and/or German a distinct advantage. We are looking for someone with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively. Do you have a flexible approach to work and the ability to stay calm and patient within a dynamic, fast paced and time pressured environment? If so, then you are the right candidate for Hall's dynamic team.
We offer you:
- Potential to become an Avocado and Mango fruit specialist, with room for growth and development;
- Opportunity to be part of a friendly, close team of experts in the industry;
- Market conform package, 38 hour work week (Mon-Fri) with 26 annual vacation days;
- Regular team outings.
Halls is a global grower, importer and exporter of mangoes and avocados. If you are interested in joining a progressive, values-based, international business and believe you have the experience and skillset required for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com
Location: Maasdijk, The Netherlands. Transport independence required.
Read more about this wonderful career opportunity. https://bit.ly/3Mp7ZCs