- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
Assistant Nursery Manager
- Be part of a global leading brand
- Employer sponsored visa including PR + relocation (for international applicants)
- Airfare, temporary housing and relocation cost coverage for interstate applicants
- Tool of trade fully maintained vehicle
- Attractive salary + performance incentives
An exciting opportunity for someone with strong operational planning and leadership skills looking for that next step in their career in a role that you can grow along with the team around you.
We have an exciting new opportunity for well-rounded professional with operational and people leadership experience to join our nursery team in this 2IC role. Our growing nursery site sprawling over 40 ha’s of soil and substrate grown material is looking for an assistant manager to support site management in all aspects of operational planning and implementation including labour planning and scheduling, production reporting, spray and fertiliser planning, raw materials, site an equipment management as well as providing general guidance and support to site teams
In a nutshell, you will be responsible for:
- Management of raw materials, site and equipment maintenance programs.
- Overseeing daily, weekly, and seasonal work plans including spray programs.
- Generating operational reports such as yield, forecasting, labour, seasonal reporting and work program/progress reports.
- Overseeing labour planning and allocations.
- Supporting site management with the successful implementation of seasonal operational plans to targets.
- Supporting site teams with health and safety projects, activities and overseeing of site safety management plan.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following in your application:
- Tertiary qualifications in Hort or similar is preferred but not essential
- Previous exp. in Hort/Ag or Viticulture industry advantageous but not essential
- Strong operational experience + leading teams essential
- Effective communication and interpersonal relationship building skills
- Drivers licence
MORE ABOUT DRISCOLL'S
Driscoll’s Australia is an exciting joint venture company owned by Costa Group - Australia’s leading integrated growing and marketer of premium quality fresh produce and Driscoll’s (USA) – the world’s market leader in berries. Partnering with a broad grower base across a national footprint, Driscoll’s Australia supplies year round delicious, branded berries to consumers using exclusively patented varieties developed by our joint venture partners breeding programs. Since our inception we have successfully achieved significant yearly growth and market share, enabling us to become the market leader in our category.
At Driscoll's, we are passionate about berries and our people. We take the time to nurture and invest in our people capabilities to help them grow and prosper. If this role is suitable for you, we would encourage you to apply and be part of our team. What’s on offer is a thriving and engaging workplace culture, as well as access to a range of benefits including reward and recognition programs, discounts, perks and greater workplace flexibility. So don’t delay and apply now!
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com