- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Key Account Manager Canada and USA
Totam Seeds is growing! If you wish to be part of an agile and flexible breeding company, with strong ambitions, offering a stimulating working environment, where inclusive culture, passion about what we do, and growth mindset are the pillars, don't miss the opportunity and take a look at our open position!
Key Account Manager Canada & USA job role
At Totam Seeds, we are breeding and developing and supplying new varieties of tomatoes for the active greenhouse sector in Europe, Canada, USA, Mexico, Oceania and Asia.
We are an agile and flexible company made of a team of highly entrepreneurial people with high level commitment and the ambition to impress a new footprint in the tomatoes seeds breeding industry.
You will work within a company culture of empowerment and delegation with opportunities for career development, of course you will be confronted also with some challenges, and this is exactly why we are looking for you: Your contribution will be vital to the future growth of Totam Seeds.
We are part of the Seeds Business Unit (Top Seeds International IS, Totam Seeds NL, ISI Sementi IT, Xiangyan Seeds China, and Japan Vegetable Seeds) of the Agriscience department at Mitsui & Co. Japan. Mitsui & Co has a philosophy to maintain the independency of each company, while upon the need and opportunity to collaborate among the group, you will be given freedom to reach out to employees from your sister companies to be exposed to a broader network. Mitsui & Co regards US and Canada being the next strategic frontier for its vegetable seed business, as an attempt in maximizing the potential of its germplasm pool fitting to the needs of US and Canadian markets. Totam plays a vital / leading role among the group for such initiative and is seeking for talents that would be able to navigate Totam and the greater Mitsui & Co vegetable seed group to reach that strategic goal.
This is the role:
We breed, develop, and supply innovative tomatoes varieties for the active greenhouse industry across the globe and to strengthen our presence and customer intimacy in the Canadian and USA markets we are currently seeking for a Technical Key Account Manager.
The position will be in Canada or in USA and will report directly to the Global Sales Manager based in Holland.
Account Manager responsibilities:
- Build up and maintain good and effective relations with current and future customers, distributors, and important industry influencers (like crop advisors).
- Develop and execute sales action plans based on variety’s trials results.
- Sell the company's varieties using technical and customer knowledge and assist customers to steer the Totam varieties based on the knowledge and experience accumulated at Totam.
- Provide proactive feedback to the company regarding new developments, threats, and opportunities from the markets of responsibility.
- Keep the CRM system continuously updated with all relevant possible customer information.
- Actively contribute on company initiatives (monthly and quarterly internal meetings, company strategy and annual business plan, trade shows, etc.).
What you should bring:
- Agriculture, Science or Technology degrees / experience is preferred.
- At least five years of working experience in the tomatoes greenhouse industry.
- Competence and confidence to provide technical advice on how best positioning the Totam’s tomatoes varieties (knowledge of products and technical cultivation positioning).
- Ability to develop and make product/technical presentations.
- Maintaining the highest professional and ethical personal and company image.
- Willingness to travel (Holland, Mexico, USA and Canada).
- Self-responsibility and effectiveness when working remotely from company headquarter.
Key competencies we are evaluating are:
- Relationship building.
- Customer oriented attitude.
- Self-planning and organization.
- Integrity and reliability.
- Commercial negotiation.
What we offer:
An open culture of teamwork, based on reciprocal respect, trust and support in a young, agile and flexible company environment.
If you're looking for a motivating and deserved-paying job and the potential for a rewarding career, please apply now by the following link: https://www.werken-bij-prominent-tomaten.nl/vacatures/233472-key-account-manager-canada--usa