- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- 12 horticultural robots to keep an eye out for
- O’Hanlon Fresh Herbs improves crop production with innovative rolling gutter system
- Autonomous UV-C robotic technology coming to market for powdery mildew control in greenhouses
- "With the right tools, the grower can control more and larger greenhouses simultaneously"
- HS Evolution Pot increases strawberry cultivation in customised substrate
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Autonomous robots can pick up to 25,000 raspberries per day
- 32 acres of high-wire greenhouse available for lease in Tehachapi, CA
Account Manager – South-East Asia
Location: Holland or SE Asia (home-office)
Are you an Account Manager ready to take on a challenging yet exciting role in a fast-paced environment?
Are you proactive, goal-oriented, and passionate about delivering sustainable results and customer relationships?
Do you have experience selling fruit to the South East Asian markets, working with retailers / wholesalers / importers?
My client’s vision is to create trustworthy and cost-effective supply, based on their product, market and logistics knowledge. Their purpose is to connect their own production as well as their suppliers’ fresh produce with their quality clients in the Middle East, Far East, Southeast Asia, Europe, India and Africa.
Due to recent success, they now require an Account Manager with an extensive relevant network in South-East Asia.
The role is responsible for dealing with the fruit trade within Asia. You will have a lot of contact with customers and visit them regularly as well as liaise with sales, import and back-office colleagues.
They are looking for someone who can implement a sales plan and set commercial priorities, as well as analyse and adjust performance.
- Full autonomy and flexibility, managing your own workload and hours
- No limits to your success – complete freedom
- Work for a grower with production in South Africa
- Option to work in the office (Rotterdam) or from home
- Experience selling fresh produce (fruit) to South East Asia
- Current connections in South East Asian countries
- You are a strong communicator and have a good command of the English language
- Command of Dutch or other languages is an advantage
- Willingness to travel when necessary
Like the sound of this role? If you fit the brief, we would love to hear from you. For more information or to apply, please contact email@example.com.