- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
- New greenhouse machine Zeus protects crops and operators
- Photo report HortiContact: Catching up in over 300 photos
- Canada: B.C.'s cool, wet spring playing havoc with farmers
- Dutch strawberry greenhouse Kalteraardbeien closes its doors
- The Netherlands produces almost 7 times more cucumbers per square meter than Spain
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
Sales Agronomist - Perth, Western Australia
- Competitive package including bonus
- Professional development and training opportunities
- International, premium brands
The Holland Gardening Company is a leading global marketer of premium branded consumer garden products enjoying sustained growth. For decades, Holland Gardening has helped to grow the more than $8 billion global consumer lawn and garden market by staying connected with the consumer.
You will provide agronomic and technical support to our re-sellers and end users, becoming a trusted adviser on fertilisers, irrigation, glass house plant health and nutrition.
Along with expanding sales and brand awareness, building solid and long-term client relationships is vital. You will need to maintain relationships with a healthy list of existing customers, and develop new clients throughout Australia and New Zealand, through the provision of superior sales service and agronomic input.
Keeping relevant with latest plant production practices together with running and coordinating retail/ industry education days will position you as the go-to subject matter expert for fertilisers and glass house growing.
We welcome people working onsite from our convenient Subiaco Hub, from home or in a hybrid combination. Whatever suits you and works best.
To be considered for this role you will have at least 5 years previous experience in fertiliser sales or as a producer of glasshouse grown plants. You will have a passion for innovative cultivation techniques, fertiliser requirements and knowledge of glass house plant growing cycles. The ability to successfully take our products into new sections of the horticulture and agricultural market will be a challenge you thrive on.
Key requirements for this role would include:
- Knowledge of glass-house production agronomy
- Ability to meet sales targets and KPI’s
- Experience in an agronomic advisory role related to agricultural chemicals and fertilisers
- An ability to follow the sales processes and take responsibility for your own workload
- Merchandising experience
- Sound customer service, organisational, administrative and computing skills complemented by excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Current driver’s license
- A tertiary qualification in agronomy, agricultural science or a related field would be desirable
Why would you apply for this role?
It will let you do what you like to do best - chase sales targets (and earn commission) and more importantly pass on your agronomy advice and see the difference this makes to your grower’s crops and plants. There is also flexibility in where you work and the autonomy in how you manage your days.
Holland Gardening values Passion, Innovation, and Determination. If these words resonate with you, please apply. We are looking for someone who embodies these values to enhance the culture of our client.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org