- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
- New greenhouse machine Zeus protects crops and operators
- Photo report HortiContact: Catching up in over 300 photos
- Canada: B.C.'s cool, wet spring playing havoc with farmers
- Dutch strawberry greenhouse Kalteraardbeien closes its doors
- The Netherlands produces almost 7 times more cucumbers per square meter than Spain
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
Business Development Manager Fresh Food Products Germany
Do you have a background in delivering business with German retailers? Are you able to launch new products, gain listings and deliver business growth? Do you have a background in fresh food, fruit juice and short shelf-life products? If so, we want to hear from you
About Our Client
Our client has some fabulous products which are produced using patented technology that gives them a real point of difference. Their products taste like nothing else in the market and are a real game-changer. They're an international business which has been established for over 30 years. They are vertically integrated and also work alongside a cooperative of farmers to produce the volume of products that they require. They have some ambitious growth plans for the wider market and see fantastic potential in Germany. They offer a mixture of branded products across ready-to-eat and juices. They are pioneers in high-pressure processing technology, which has given their products a real edge over the competition.
About the Role
This role is all about building a bigger business in the German market. You will utilise your contacts and relationships with German retailers to introduce them to our clients' fabulous products. You will gain listings, build sales and develop the business in Germany. You will be able to negotiate with the retailers and be able to create a category and commercial arguments for why these products need to be made available to German consumers. Once you have opened the doors to the customers you will be able to ensure product launches land correctly, build a promotional plan and commercial business strategy. In time you will build a wider team (and potentially a distribution centre/production facility) to continue to fulfil the growth plans of the business.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering new listings and viable business with the major German retailers. You will have existing relationships with senior retail buyers and directors. Ideally, you will have a value-added chilled food or fresh fruit juice background. Your ability to open doors and secure business within the retail environment will be second to none. You will be able to build and lead a team around you and be able to develop and deliver business strategies. Your knowledge of route-to-market will be first-rate, as will your understanding of the German retail supply chain - complex manufacturing and importation from EU countries would also be considered a plus.
To be considered for this role, you must be an exceptional business development candidate with a proven track record within German food retailers. Your track record will speak for itself, but you will also be a strong communicator, have a can-do attitude and be able to get stuck in where required to deliver business growth. You will need to be fluent in English and/or Spanish as well as German.
To attract the best.
The successful candidate will move through a rigorous interview process and while our client is committed to making this key appointment, they will ensure that they find the right person to deliver this remit. This process will therefore take time to complete and will ideally include travel to site to see production and meet the wider team
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please apply below. To discuss the role in more detail before submitting your application please contact Tom on 0044 1780 480 530 or email@example.com Job reference TEM14652