- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
- New greenhouse machine Zeus protects crops and operators
- Photo report HortiContact: Catching up in over 300 photos
- Canada: B.C.'s cool, wet spring playing havoc with farmers
- Dutch strawberry greenhouse Kalteraardbeien closes its doors
- The Netherlands produces almost 7 times more cucumbers per square meter than Spain
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
Supply Chain & Back Office
Fruitone Europe is a fast-growing fresh produce company with a respectable market recognition and a modern business model. Formed by experienced, passionate, and highly committed South American, European and South African colleagues, with support of several associated farmers around the world.
What we do:
Based in The Netherlands, we commercialize and distribute Fresh Produce, worldwide.
We are looking for:
A colleague with the following skills:
- A good team player!
- Able to work accurately and independently with automated systems
- Capable to set priorities and come up with ideas
- Creative problem-solving (quickly and efficiently)
- Good organizational and project skills
- Strategic and analytical mind
What are you going to do?
- Help to create the company’s supply chain strategy
- Analyse cost-effective solutions for the supply chain processes
- Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly
- Support purchase and sales orders through the whole distribution process
- Collaborate with Commercial & Administration departments
- Review and control PO results
- Strong communication skills: English and Spanish (Dutch is a pre)
- Experience in Fresh Produce, (or FMCG)
- Good computer skills and Office packages
- Knowledge of administrative processes, accounting & supply chain
- Minimum HBO+ work and thinking level
What we offer:
- A competitive salary depending on experience and knowledge
- An informal working atmosphere and enthusiastic colleagues
- Training and development opportunities
- Multicultural team
- A permanent employment (40 hours per week)
Interested to find out more about this opportunity? Are you looking for new challenges?
Please contact us (only by written) attaching your resume (CV) with a small presentation of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.