- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
- New greenhouse machine Zeus protects crops and operators
- Photo report HortiContact: Catching up in over 300 photos
- Canada: B.C.'s cool, wet spring playing havoc with farmers
- Dutch strawberry greenhouse Kalteraardbeien closes its doors
- The Netherlands produces almost 7 times more cucumbers per square meter than Spain
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
Exports Sales Manager - West Greece
EXPORTS SALES MANAGER
Fruit packing and trading company in West Greece wishes to recruit one Export Area Sales Manager for B2B sales in fruits and vegetables.
The role of our Export Sales Manager, which reports directly to the CEO of the company, among other includes:
- Leading the sales department team.
- Maintain and increase export sales of the company’s products, reaching the targets and goals set forth
- Carry out markets research, identifying trends and study competitors in their marketing and sales strategies.
- Attend trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings with clients in Greece, Europe or Overseas when needed.
- Negotiating sales contracts and payment terms, submit orders and give all necessary guidance to the sales department in order to manage documentation relating to the shipments.
- Liaising with the production line by adhering the correct instructions to ensure that the products are made available and suit the customer’s needs
- Align with the quality dept. to follow up on requested certificates for customers
- Ensure all sales and marketing activities are carried out within the agreed budgets, volumes, prices and within the given time scales
- Prepare sales reports and correspondence in a timely and effective manner
- Analyze customer sales history and respond promptly to any complaints.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- The ideal candidate should have an experience of at least 3 years in B2B sales, preferably in Food & Beverage Industry
- Degree holder with excellent knowledge of English language
- Good knowledge of ERP systems, MS Office and Internet
- Commercial mind set and strong communication skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent attitude and business sense
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to manage different responsibilities
- Active, motivated, enthusiasm and results driven person
- Able to pursue and achieve personal sales goals
- The ability to work calm under pressure
- Problems and conflicts solving
- Perfect knowledge of English language. German language knowledge will be appreciated.
The company offers competitive salary and sales bonus, plus excellent career
opportunities in a dynamic and continuously evolving environment.