- General Packhouse Manager - Beja, Portugal
- Operations Manager - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
- Night-Shift Crop Inspector - San Jose (CA) USA
- Product Coördinator Fresh produce - Ridderkerk, Dinteloord of Heerle
- Medewerker Marketing & Communicatie - Hillegom
- Supply Chain Specialist - Nairobi, Kenya
- Greenhouse Director of Production - Center Moriches (NY) USA
- Head Grower Cannabis - Reading, Southern England
- Global Product Manager - Northeast Ohio area
- Produce Sales Representative - Remote/Surrounding Los Angeles area
Top 5 -yesterday
- “Having all the stakeholders together gave us the tools to fight ToBRFV effectively”
- Warning system to warn nurseries against fungal attacks
- South Africa: Hydroponic strawberries where sugarcane used to grow
- Management of whiteflies in tomato by using different control methods
- New courses at Priva Academy in collaboration with HortiTech
Top 5 -last week
- New record yield for Dutch greenhouse: 121 kg per m2
- New automatic hydroponic growing systems were launched at 22nd China hi-tech fair
- "Depending on their gas contracts, lettuce growers might leave their greenhouse empty for a while"
- Photo report: Growtech Antalya 2021
- 2-acre demonstration and R&D facility to be built in Ruthven, Ontario
Top 5 -last month
Produce Sales Representative - Remote/Surrounding Los Angeles area
Produce Sales Representative -
Remote/Surrounding Los Angeles Area
Come join the FAVE Produce Team! We are multi- national business operating since 2008. Currently we are the largest supplier of fresh Garlic and Ginger in the Canadian marketplace.
We are looking to expand our sales-team in the Southern California area with an individual that can expand our commodity lineup to new customers. The Representative ideally is someone who is competitive by nature, can think independently and has excellent interpersonal skills. The successful Sales Representative is someone who can vigorously and continually work the phones, calling potential new accounts as well as travelling to various retail/wholesale organizations securing face-to-face visits. Our ideal candidate has excellent professional communication skills, is resilient and highly organized, and can manage several accounts at once.
The successful candidate will be responsible for opening, growing and maintaining new key accounts. The person we’re looking for has:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing or pertinent field preferred.
- Minimum 2+ years Produce or Supermarket Industry, Sales Experience Preferred.
- Ability to turn sales leads into customers
- Must possess strong organizational and planning skills.
- Will have excellent oral and written communication skills as well as a superior attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills
We offer a competitive salary and commission package.
Please send resumes to Laurie.Siderio@faveproduce.com