- Assistant Manager - Perth, Tasmania
- Laboratory Manager: Nematology - Stevensville (ON) Canada
- CEO for Tissue Culture Lab - Indonesia
- Sales Engineer North America
- European market Sales Representative: Cut Flower crops
- Head Grower - Niagara-on-the-Lake (ON) Canada
- “Mayesh” Sales Representative - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Buyer - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Berry Grower - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Growing more quality with less, AgTech in hydroponics is part of the solution”
- "Transparent solar panels offer opportunities in energy transition"
- "Philippines offer great potential for coco substrate market"
- Electricity for the people, heat for the plants
- Brimato: a grafted plant that grows both tomato and eggplant
Top 5 -last month
Commercial Manager Fresh Produce - Rotterdam
Commercial Manager - Rotterdam
A vertically integrated business with a focus on retail, foodservice, and premium distribution lines, growing a range of fruits and vegetables in Africa. They have a strong financial position and an attractive business model, along with a strong supplier base around the world.
Due to recent success and continued growth, this organisation is now looking to take on a Commercial Manager with a proven track record of selling fruits and/or vegetables into the European market.
A commercial talent, proactive, hands on and focused on results, to reinforce our growing business.
- International Purchasing and Sales for different products, throughout Europe and abroad.
- Develop new and existing product lines, increasing traded volumes and adding new products.
- Find and create new strategical customers according to the goals of the organization.
- Business development (according to company goals and own possibilities).
- A minimum of MBO (or similar study).
- Excellent command of at least 2 languages out of: English, Dutch and Spanish.
- “No 8 to 5 mentality”.
- Commercial experience in the Citrus fruit business or Vegetables.
- International trading experience (import/export).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
What we Offer:
- A very competitive salary.
- A good dynamic environment.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Friendly multicultural team.
LCR International Ltd
Tel: 07599436062 | +447599436062