- Assistant Manager - Perth, Tasmania
- Laboratory Manager: Nematology - Stevensville (ON) Canada
- CEO for Tissue Culture Lab - Indonesia
- Sales Engineer North America
- European market Sales Representative: Cut Flower crops
- Head Grower - Niagara-on-the-Lake (ON) Canada
- “Mayesh” Sales Representative - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Buyer - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Berry Grower - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Growing more quality with less, AgTech in hydroponics is part of the solution”
- "Transparent solar panels offer opportunities in energy transition"
- "Philippines offer great potential for coco substrate market"
- Electricity for the people, heat for the plants
- Brimato: a grafted plant that grows both tomato and eggplant
Top 5 -last month
Storage, Ripening and Packaging centre Manager, Fruits & Vegetables - The Netherlands
Storage, Ripening and Packaging centre Manager, Fruits & Vegetables in The Netherlands
Way&Sat Executive Search is a leading player in the top executives search practice that offers the best-in-class service for both companies and candidates through a creative and tailored approach.
We are currently looking for a Centre Manager for a leading fruit and vegetables company with a warehouse and production site in the Netherlands.
Mission of the Centre Manager:
Reporting to the General Manager in the Netherlands, the successful candidate will be responsible for the operation of the production centre, ensuring that the resources are allocated in the most efficient way to guarantee on-time deliveries to retailers and wholesalers.
- Supervision of all orders placed in the plant.
- Responsible for the operation of the warehouse and for the control of incoming and outgoing goods.
- Develop and implement a maintenance plan for machinery, equipment and tools to ensure the correct development of the production process.
- Organisation of working times, allocation of resources, packaging materials, etc, according to the activity.
- Control and monitoring of the production costs for each of the production lines.
- Leading the daily meetings with the production team to monitor the activity.
- Ensuring the correct flow of information between the different teams in the plant.
- Ensuring the correct cleanliness of the working areas within the fruit and vegetable processing plant.
- Comply with the environmental, health and safety regulations.
- Management of a team of 70 people in the processing centre.
- Training: Industrial Engineer, Agricultural Engineer, or equivalent qualification.
- Experience: At least 10 years of experience in the fruit and vegetable sector performing the functions described above in a production site. Experience in team and P&L management in production centres/plants.
Advanced oral and written English and good command of Spanish.
Results orientation, customer orientation, project and team management skills, complexity management. Entrepreneurial spirit, flexible, proactive, dynamic, and creative.
Candidates can apply by sending their CV to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Production Manager"