- Assistant Manager - Perth, Tasmania
- Laboratory Manager: Nematology - Stevensville (ON) Canada
- CEO for Tissue Culture Lab - Indonesia
- Sales Engineer North America
- European market Sales Representative: Cut Flower crops
- Head Grower - Niagara-on-the-Lake (ON) Canada
- “Mayesh” Sales Representative - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Buyer - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Berry Grower - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Top 5 -yesterday
- Humid autumn challenges propagators on lit tomato crops
- Israel: Taking away the hurdles for growers to start indoor vanilla orchid cultivation
- ‘It’s not as carbon-hungry’: UK’s largest sunlit vertical farm begins harvest
- Unmanned vertical farm in China: is this what the future looks like?
- Strawberry substrate production systems: a review by Omafra
Top 5 -last week
- "Transparent solar panels offer opportunities in energy transition"
- "Growing more quality with less, AgTech in hydroponics is part of the solution”
- "Philippines offer great potential for coco substrate market"
- Electricity for the people, heat for the plants
- 2.8M square feet glass farm in Lancaster, CA approved
Top 5 -last month
Buyer/Seller F&V Russia/Ukraine - Valencia, Spain
Buyer/Seller F&V Russia/Ukraine
We are recruiting for one of our clients - an important company located in Valencia (Spain) - a F&V Buyer/Seller for the Russian and Ukrainian markets.
Fluent Spanish, English and Russian as well as at least 3 years of commercial experience in the Fresh Produce industry are a must.
Our client is a well-known and solid company, operating mostly in Europe. Attractive compensation plan and flexibility are offered.
In coordination with the Sr Buyer/Seller, key responsibilities will be:
- Designing the buying strategy for the assigned accounts and products.
- Managing a client portfolio and negotiating with producers.
- Informing your colleagues about the assigned market, products and producers.
- Taking responsibility for sales in the assigned market.
- Establishing and managing daily relationship with customers.
- Assuring service quality by meeting customers’ needs and requirements.
- Coordinating information flows with other company departments, such as QA, Logistics, Sourcing, …
We are looking for a motivated professional who shows excellent commercial and negotiation skills, used to team-work, resilient and customer oriented.
Please apply by sending us your resume if you meet the requirements to: email@example.com