Top 5 -yesterday
- "For fruit to be on the water for 51 days and still be sold as a premium product is unheard of"
- New dates for GreenTech Americas: 24–26 August 2021
- Australia: Victoria lockdown came in the middle of replanting season
- "Perfectly good graded and packed fresh produce is being dumped"
- Hydroponic pepper farm expands in India
Top 5 -last week
- "We store CO2 from the outside air to make plants grow faster"
- Study on hydroponic lettuce production in hydroponic vertical farm
- Sundrop Farms uses solar to grow tomatoes in the Australian desert
- "Mini-Air soft fruit tunnel gave us maximum control over growing climate"
- "Pollination robots address bottlenecks in tomato crop"
Top 5 -last month
- Two Tanzanians take ‘smart’ hydroponics closer to homes
- High-tech greenhouse grows tomatoes with super-low CO2 emission
- South Africa: How an innovative smaller supplier helped to keep tomatoes on Shoprite shelves
- Strawberries from hydroponic greenhouses in Turkey exported to all over the world
- Scientists discover how to alter colour and ripening rates of tomatoes
Meteor Systems is an innovative company in the production of complete growing systems for the international horticultural industry (indoor & outdoor cultivation). Meteor Systems uses modern production and machining processes, among others extrusion, injection molding, laser cutting, 2d & 3d steel wire bending, steel slitting and roll forming. Sales, engineering, production and distribution, is done from The Netherlands and Canada with a strong team of in total 150 employees.
(Leamington, ON location)
Meteor Systems is looking for a highly motivated, dynamic individual with a passion for customer service to join our company as a full-time salesperson in our Leamington branch, servicing the North American market. The ideal candidate will be capable of providing our customers with best solutions for their specific growing needs. Working with the client every step of the way, from concept to completion.
- Work directly with customers to determine what systems they need and how best to help them grow,
- Generate quotations and assist in design/drawings,
- Work under pressure with high volume turnarounds and short timelines,
- Generate leads and cultivate customer relationships,
- Track sales reports, appointments and client information,
- Maintain excellent business relationships with both existing and potential clients.
- Valid passport with the ability to freely travel throughout North America and Europe as needed for customer service and training purposes,
- Valid driver’s license and clean abstract,
- Flexibility and willingness to work individually as well as in a team environment,
- Excellent customer service skills, both verbal and written,
- Marketing experience is an asset,
- Highly motivated and capable of working unsupervised,
- Greenhouse/Agricultural/Horticultural experience is a necessity,
- Horticultural Technology experience an asset,
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Power Point,
- Proficiency in the English language a requirement,
- ·Bilingual in Dutch, French and Spanish is an asset.
Meteor Systems offers a competitive salary based upon experience and skill set. After the completion of a 3-month probationary period a full set of health benefits are also offered.
Send your resume or looking for more details, contact or Neil Quiring at, email@example.com.