- Lead Grower - Stevensburg (VA) USA
- Assistant Crop Manager - Tasmania
- Post-Harvest Quality Manager - Europe
- Farm Operator - Kearny (NJ) USA
- Cultivation Manager - MI, USA
- Export Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager
- Grower (TX)
- Young Plant Program Manager (WA)
- Plant Pathologist - Kearny (NJ) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- Wholesum expanding its greenhouse acreage by fall 2021
- "New tabletop growing system requires much lower capital investment"
- "We are working to realize a stable presence in the United States"
- "Trianum successfully controls Fusarium in lettuce"
- AppHarvest completes deal with Rabo AgriFinance to fuel expansion
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- South Africa: How an innovative smaller supplier helped to keep tomatoes on Shoprite shelves
- Hydroponic pepper farm expands in India
- Scientists discover how to alter colour and ripening rates of tomatoes
- 6 common greenhouse pests and how to manage them
- "We store CO2 from the outside air to make plants grow faster"
Head of Sales & Opportunities - Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand
Role: Head of Sales & Opportunities
Location: Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand
Title: Head of Sales & Opportunities
- Do you have a passion for leadership in the Primary Sector?
- Have an authentic leadership style?
- Enjoy enjoy strategic decision-making and having an ability to inspire and motivate team members?
- A solid track record of exceeding company revenues by leading teams to achieve revenue goals and excellent mentoring skills?
- Are you eligible to work in New Zealand?
If so we would love to hear from you and discuss this exciting opportunity.
You could be developing relationships alongside existing customers that are iconic businesses in the New Zealand Agri landscape such as Zespri, Turners and Growers, Spring Sheep Milk, Bidr, Mr Apple, Plant and Food Research, and Ballance solving real world business problems for the primary sector.
Our business is a technology solutions-based business that is looking out for the future of our food and fibre sector in New Zealand, as it faces one of the most challenging times in its history. We are a business that is re-imagining what this future make look like and need great people with vision, energy and are team players.
We are a values-based organisation that is focussed on Kotahitanga or togetherness/oneness where you will be part of a great team of specialists all working towards a common purpose of a more sustainable, efficient Primary Sector in New Zealand which in turn will lead to a better world.
If you're as fired up as we are about what the future holds for our industry, our company and team check us out www.cucumber.co.nz If Cucumber feels like a good match for your head and your heart then please find out more about us and apply by sending an intro letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org