- Lead Grower - Stevensburg (VA) USA
- Assistant Crop Manager - Tasmania
- Post-Harvest Quality Manager - Europe
- Farm Operator - Kearny (NJ) USA
- Cultivation Manager - MI, USA
- Export Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager
- Grower (TX)
- Young Plant Program Manager (WA)
- Plant Pathologist - Kearny (NJ) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- Wholesum expanding its greenhouse acreage by fall 2021
- "New tabletop growing system requires much lower capital investment"
- "We are working to realize a stable presence in the United States"
- "Trianum successfully controls Fusarium in lettuce"
- AppHarvest completes deal with Rabo AgriFinance to fuel expansion
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- South Africa: How an innovative smaller supplier helped to keep tomatoes on Shoprite shelves
- Hydroponic pepper farm expands in India
- Scientists discover how to alter colour and ripening rates of tomatoes
- 6 common greenhouse pests and how to manage them
- "We store CO2 from the outside air to make plants grow faster"
Commercial Manager - Europe
Commercial Manager - Fruit
Home-based - Europe
Would you like to join a large-scale producer with farms located in South America? This organisation has a strong emphasis towards sustainability and regenerative agriculture, and now offer all year-round availability due to their sustainable farms and hi-tech packing facilities.
Currently supplying the European market with high quality fruit, the business is now looking to take on an additional Commercial Manager located in anywhere in Europe, reporting to the European Director.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for initiating and developing a business plan alongside the European Manager to grow the sales to the European, and potentially Asian markets. You will fully manage and grow all customer relationships, offering a range of fruits from farms in South America.
- A strong background in selling fruit products to the European market - essential.
- Current contacts with the European retail sector - ideally across France, Belgium, Holland, Poland.
- Previously operated at a senior level, ideally managing teams (not essential)
- You have strong knowledge of exotic or tropical fruits - beneficial
- You have previous experience winning new customers.
- You will have an entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to take risks
- Fluent in both Spanish and English - essential
This is a permanent, senior position. Candidates will be expected to work-from-home.
To apply for the position please forward your CV to email@example.com