- Plant Science R&D Technician - Brooklyn (New York) USA
- Head Grower - Alberta, Canada
- Account Manager
- Lead IoT Engineer - KAUST near Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- Quality Assurance System Manager
- Junior Quality Control Technician
- Regional Sales Manager - Root, Switzerland
- Horticulture Specialist - Guelph (Ontario) Canada
- Technical Director - Brussels, Belgium
- Senior Maintenance Engineer - USA East coast greenhouse facility, location negotiable
Top 5 -yesterday
- On-site production of hydrogen peroxide provides solution against biofilm
- Growing tomatoes on perlite, why not?
- Canadian greenhouse operation steadies cash flow by shining the light
- Biden's immigration reform is "fundamentally different" to emancipate farmworkers
- US (TX): FarmVisionAI, former Illumitex, is now out of business
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Chief Executive Officer
The Australian Mango Industry Association (AMIA) is the peak industry body for the Australian mango industry. We were established in 2000 after mango growers and allied businesses identified the need for a strong and united industry.
Our aim is to represent the interests of our members and promote the growth and development of the industry to ensure its long term sustainability. We work closely with Hort Innovation and a range of other organisations, including Government and commercial businesses, to achieve this aim. Our members include mango growers, wholesalers, processors and associated businesses. Our activities are predominantly funded through membership fees and provision of services to industry.
Chief Executive Officer
Develop and execute strategic growth plans while maintaining visibility across current projects
About this role:
Reporting to the Chairman and Board, the CEO conducts the business of AMIA in accordance with the Policies of the Board, the various legal agreements, and the statutory requirements of Australian jurisdictions.
In this role’s key responsibilities include: Setting strategic direction for the organisation and wider industry, members and stakeholders relationship, corporate accountability, financial management, corporate leadership and project management.
What you'll need to succeed
The people we are targeting have an understanding of a peak industry body organisations and have experience in agriculture industry. The successful applicant will need to develop a clear understanding of how the organisation works and continue to strengthen relationships with stakeholders and industry members.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV as a word document. For further information please email email@example.com