- Junior Quality Control Technician
- Regional Sales Manager - Root, Switzerland
- Horticulture Specialist - Guelph (Ontario) Canada
- Technical Director - Brussels, Belgium
- Senior Maintenance Engineer - USA East coast greenhouse facility, location negotiable
- Greenhouse Assistant - Abbotsford (BC) Canada
- Technical Service Manager - remote, US based
- Chief agronomic / Head grower
- Senior Growing (Horticulture) Technician - Australia
- Lead Manager / Grower Mexico
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
Territory : Mexico
Les Industries Harnois Inc. is a Canadian manufacturer of horticultural greenhouses since 55 years. Our expert team designs innovative engineering structures, including integrated projects to meet our customers’ financial objectives along with their operational needs.
Our firm stands out for its innovation, its dedicated team, as well as the quality of our service and our products. Our expertise ensures that all our customers find the solution which will perfectly suit all of their needs.
You are a truly passionate about sales and business development? You are knowledgeable about the horticultural field? It is important for you to target well, qualify and respond to the customers’ needs? Our firm may be a match for you!
We are looking for SALES REPRESENTATIVES for Mexico for the horticultural greenhouse sector. Your mandate will entail to:
- Participate and implement the company’s strategies for the existing clientele and potential customers according to fixed objectives;
- Prospect and meet new customers to present our products and services;
- Identify, qualify, fulfill and satisfy the customers’ requests and needs;
- Develop and nurture lasting business relationships;
- Ensure all necessary follow ups throughout the sales process;
- Prepare, submit, present, negotiate and conclude the agreements;
- Participate to various promotional events including exhibits, fairs and trade shows;
- Position the company to decision-makers and potential key customers;
- Develop and maintain a network of influencers and referrals.
- Create fast and lasting relationships;
- Schedule appointments and meet the prospects face to face;
- Ask questions;
- Present the added value;
- Work in an organized and well structured sales system;
- Team player;
- Evolve in a long sales cycle;
- Communicate with respect and interpersonal skills.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the sales of horticultural products or related products ;
- Study in the horticultural or agronomical sectors and a work experience in a similar environment ;
- Control the techniques of consultative sales approach and in stages :
- Qualification of needs
- Sales positioning and presentation
- Close sales
- Command of Microsoft Office tools;
- Planning and follow ups;
- Bilinguism (Spanish and French or English) both oral and written communications.
- A company whose reputation is firmly established;
- A permanent full time position;
- Base salary and commissions;
- Stimulating challenges with a passionate and dynamic team.
To Apply: DRH@harnois.com