- Executive Officer - Brisbane, Australia
- European Export Sales Manager (Asia Market)
- Greenhouse Manager - Carlisle (PA) USA
- Electricians / Irrigation Technicians International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Regional Sales Manager - LED Horticulture / Benelux and France
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Export Development Manager - Avocados Australia, Brisbane
- Chief Commercial Officer - Las Vegas (Nevada) USA
- Sales Executive
- Retail Sales Manager - Remote position, most likely located in the US
Top 5 -last week
- The effects of the Spirulina extract on hydroponics
- "More companies are looking for products dedicated to hydroponics"
- Hydroponics on a yacht
- "The raft is important, of course, but ultimately it’s all about water quality"
- "Chinese horticulture currently goes through a similar development as the internet did in 2002"
Top 5 -last month
Supply Manager - Category Team (Berries Figs & Pomegranates) Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane (Australia)
Supply Manager - Category Team (Berries Figs & Pomegranates)
This position can be based in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane (Australia)
Here's what you'll be doing.
- managing relationships with our grower partners to achieve volume outcomes
- contributing to category planning for the supply of produce to our customers
- developing and reviewing produce growing projections/forecasts to meet customer requirements
- implementing long term supply strategies while monitoring overall supply performance to achieve growth targets
- tracking performance to ensure customer delivery and quality requirements are achieved
What do I need for the role?
- demonstrated experience in a similar role, preferably in the fresh produce/agriculture/horticulture or related sector
- excellent influence and relationship building capability
- the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- experience supporting the development of product supply strategies, plans and forecasts
- well-developed communication and negotiation skills
- the ability to build rapport and foster positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- data analysis capability
- well-developed MS Office skills
What does Perfection offer me?
You’ll join a company that’s on an exciting journey of innovation and growth. The Perfection Fresh Group is an Australian based business that grows, packs and markets fresh produce both domestically and internationally.
One of Australia’s largest family businesses, Perfection Fresh has a history of 40-plus years and is listed on the Australian Financial Review’s top 100 private companies in Australia. We employ more than 1000 people across a wide range of settings, including farms, glasshouses, markets, value-add production, and corporate services. Find out more about us on www.perfection.com.au
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com