- Executive Officer - Brisbane, Australia
- European Export Sales Manager (Asia Market)
- Greenhouse Manager - Carlisle (PA) USA
- Electricians / Irrigation Technicians International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Regional Sales Manager - LED Horticulture / Benelux and France
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Export Development Manager - Avocados Australia, Brisbane
- Chief Commercial Officer - Las Vegas (Nevada) USA
- Sales Executive
- Retail Sales Manager - Remote position, most likely located in the US
Top 5 -last week
- The effects of the Spirulina extract on hydroponics
- "More companies are looking for products dedicated to hydroponics"
- Hydroponics on a yacht
- "The raft is important, of course, but ultimately it’s all about water quality"
- "Chinese horticulture currently goes through a similar development as the internet did in 2002"
Top 5 -last month
Farm Manager - India
Profile- General Manager/Farm Manager
Job Duties and Tasks:
1) Directs and coordinates worker activities, such as planting, irrigation, chemical application, harvesting, grading, payroll, and recordkeeping.
2) Orchard Management and Growing of Nurseries for Avocados. Management and selection of varieties for Avocados. Handling Plant quarantine approvals for imports of plants.
3) Identification of Suitable land for growing Avocados. Negotiates Farm Land Purchase and Coordinates growing activities with those of engineering, equipment maintenance, packing houses, and other related departments.
4) Records information, such as production, farm management practices, and parent stock, and prepares financial and operational reports. Installation and Running of Farm ERP systems.
5) Construction of the Cold Chain at the farm. Determines procedural changes in grading, Storing, and shipment for greater efficiency and accuracy.
6) Analyzes soil to determine type and quantity of fertilizer required for maximum production.
7) Inspects equipment to ensure proper functioning.
8) Inspects orchards and fields to determine maturity dates of crops or to estimate potential crop damage from weather.
9) Plans and directs development and production of hybrid plant varieties with high yield or disease and insect resistant characteristics. Keep in touch with the latest global trends on Avocados growing.
10) Purchases machinery, equipment, and supplies, such as tractors, seed, fertilizer, and chemicals.
11) Hires, discharges, transfers, and promotes workers, enforces safety regulations, and interprets policies.
12) Evaluates financial statements and makes budget proposals.
To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org