- Executive Officer - Brisbane, Australia
- European Export Sales Manager (Asia Market)
- Greenhouse Manager - Carlisle (PA) USA
- Electricians / Irrigation Technicians International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Regional Sales Manager - LED Horticulture / Benelux and France
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Export Development Manager - Avocados Australia, Brisbane
- Chief Commercial Officer - Las Vegas (Nevada) USA
- Sales Executive
- Retail Sales Manager - Remote position, most likely located in the US
Top 5 -last week
- The effects of the Spirulina extract on hydroponics
- "More companies are looking for products dedicated to hydroponics"
- Hydroponics on a yacht
- "The raft is important, of course, but ultimately it’s all about water quality"
- "Chinese horticulture currently goes through a similar development as the internet did in 2002"
Top 5 -last month
Candidates for Vice-President Operations - Ottawa (Ontario) Canada
The Fruit and Vegetable Dispute Resolution Corporation Seeks Candidates for Vice-President Operations
Established in 2000, the Fruit and Vegetable Dispute Resolution Corporation (DRC) is a not-for-profit organization providing private commercial dispute resolution services for the fruit and vegetable industry. In addition to consultation, mediation and arbitration associated with dispute resolution, the DRC works closely with industry associations and governments to harmonize standards and trading rules, develop best practices, and create an environment of fair and ethical trading for all participants. For Canadians, a DRC membership is required to buy, sell, import, or export fresh fruits and vegetables according to the Safe Food for Canadians Regulations (unless otherwise exempted). Membership for companies internationally is voluntary. The Corporation is a small organization of 10 with an operating budget of approximately $1.4 million.
The President/CEO of the Corporation reports to a Board of Directors composed of industry leaders. The Vice-President Operations supports and assists the President/CEO to enable delivery of effective, efficient, and affordable service to members. The VP Operations compliments the President’s strategic focus by ensuring the DRC has the financial and human resources, and the work environment to meet its goals, vision and mission.
The successful candidate will bring significant experience in the fruit and vegetable industry and be recognized as a collaborator who operates with integrity. Management experience, including the management of financial and human resources, is essential.
Competitive salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience.
The Corporation headquarters are located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. The working language of the organization is English, however, as service is also provided in French and Spanish, knowledge of these languages would be an asset.
More information regarding this opportunity and how to apply can be found on the Corporation’s website at
Fruit and Vegetable Dispute Resolution Corporation