- Lead Glasshouse Engineer - Brough, East Riding of Yorkshire, England
- Laborant - Bleiswijk
- Farm Manager - India
- Maintenance Technician - Peats Ridge, Australia
- Candidates for Vice-President Operations - Ottawa (Ontario) Canada
- European Export Sales Manager (Asia Market)
- Autonomous Greenhouse Manager
- Sales & Product representative Pot & Garden USA
- Supervisor International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Director Of Growing - Carleton (MI) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- Mucci Farms announces 200 acre North American expansion
- New production system for producing pitaya's in a greenhouse
- Biggest Swiss fruit and vegetables cooperative invests in vertical farming
- Growing tomatoes for future techies
- Ecoation and Viscon collaborate to enhance Automation and AI in horticulture
Top 5 -last week
- From over 10,000 to a maximum of 6 settings: making growing easier
- How to make fresh, safe, sustainable and locally grown leafy greens the new normal
- AppHarvest breaks ground on second high-tech greenhouse
- “Our new X-AIR greenhouse is a sustainable, integrated, complete solution for optimising the climate”
- How this indoor vertical farm makes perfect Japanese strawberries
Top 5 -last month
- Using LED grow lights and less irrigation makes stronger plants
- "Deep Water Culture continues to give encouraging results"
- Lettuce in a hydroponic system: 100% organic nutrients
- Controlling relative humidity to prevent powdery mildew
- First semi-closed greenhouse completed in Shanghai in late October
Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
Job Title: Sales Manager / Director
Designation: West Coast primary / US
Reporting to: To General Manager
Flamingo Holland is a full subsidiary of van den Bos Flowerbulbs. Flamingo started operations on the West Coast in 1984 with sales of Flowerbulbs to professional Flower growers. In the last 15 years Sales have shifted from Cut flower production more to potted plant growers by partnering with several breeding companies and extending their product lines.
Primary Objective: To take a leading role in developing sales with current and new customers. As well as taking a lead in communication with vendors, breeders, and producers.
- Direct responsibility for sales to current list of wholesale nurseries
- Manage and develop multi region opportunities for new sales prospects and further developing programs at box stores
- Working with current breeders and continue to develop their lines and genetics
- Working with current administrative and sales team to come up with strategic planning and actions
- Prepare sales projections and prognosis for the potted products
- Manage and oversee logistics of tissue culture material coming from different production facilities
- Self-driven and motivated person.
- Background or experience in plant sales or greenhouse cultivation is preferred
- Has great organizational skills and has attention to detail
- Proven ability to teach in a team environment and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to develop and implement processes to improve efficiency
- Team player
- Degree in Business or related field preferred
- Ability to travel 30%
- Intermediate computer skills such as Microsoft Word, Excel. Our ERP system at the office is Dynamics Nav.
Reporting to: Robin van der Schaaf (GM)
Pay: To be determined and decided upon qualification of applicant. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k match.
To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org