- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
- Medewerker productmanagement support - Bleiswijk
- Head grower & Indoor farming-/hydroponic specialist - Küssnacht am Rigi, Switzerland
- Technical Director - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Onderzoekassistent Fenotyperen - Bleiswijk
- Horticultural Soil Sales Representative - USA
- Turnkey Vegetable Greenhouse Sales Representative - USA
- Sales Administrator - Europe Division
- Junior Sales Manager - Europe Division
- Head Grower - Avoine, France
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Spend less time on your controls, but more quality time with your plants"
- Agroparks in the U.S. - a horn of plenty for investors?
- Can biopesticides help to protect crops against whiteflies?
- Autonomous peroxide generation system promises crop boost
- “We are developing a sustainable technology that uses 75% less LED lighting”
Top 5 -last month
- “If we really want to make a change, we should intensively invest in innovation and technique in Africa”
- "Algorithm predicted irrigation need much better than I can with 38 years experience"
- US (VA): $17 million hydroponic greenhouse operation being planned
- Increasing yield, while improving plant quality and driving down energy costs
- Get your copy of the Greenhouse Guide
Head grower & Indoor farming-/hydroponic specialist - Küssnacht am Rigi, Switzerland
MABEWO AG is finding answers by sustainable innovation and sophisticated technical solutions to major questions like: how do we protect climate, produce more renewable energy, make efficient use of critical resources like land and water and even more so - how can we help people, who suffer most from the consequences of climate change, by establishing local and sustainable basic services and food security? The key is a unique combination of solar power, sustainable production methods and the vision of MABEWO - to MAke a BEtter WOrld.
Our facilities (Solar Domes) directly and locally provide clean energy and water, as a basis for sustainable food & fodder production, cooling houses, production of pharmaceuticals and create temporary shelter for people in need. In turn, we preserve resources, create short transport routes from production site to consumer and help tackling climate change. MABEWO AG is investing worldwide in the realization of this idea and simultaneously takes on the role of producer, provider, partner, and assistant.
We go where we are needed most!
For our location in Küssnacht am Rigi, Switzerland we are looking for
Head grower & Indoor farming-/hydroponic specialist (80-100%)
You support our team in planning and optimizing the processes and technologies in our indoor growing- sites, with special regard to developing sustainable food- and specialty crops production.
You will assist in topics like:
- General questions of horticultural production and the assessment of its ecologic, economic as well as social relevance
- Resource efficient production techniques
- Process optimization of the facilities with special regard to plant growth
- Use of digitalization and automation within the manufacturing process
- Technical lay-out design and supervision of indoor facilities and their crops
- Problem solving and development in the field of vertical farming techniques, e.g. aero-, aqua- and hydroponic systems
- Integration of hardware like LED-lighting, AC, ventilation, water- and nutrient cycling, appropriate growth media supply and its optimized application
- Preparation of reports, documentations, and process instructions
You finished an apprenticeship or study program in the field of agricultural-/horticultural production or can demonstrate substantial knowledge about indoor farming techniques.
Furthermore, you can show for:
- Profound practical experience in the design and instalment of indoor growing facilities
- Practical experience in horticulture/plant production
- Fundamental knowledge about the technical equipment of hydroponic systems
- Exceptional technical comprehension and thorough craftsmanship
- Affection for sustainability and a creative mindset
- Experienced in the use of business and technical software such as Microsoft Office
- Friendly personality thriving in interdisciplinary teams
- Hands-on mentality and positive spirit
- Fluent in English with effective communication skills, German is a plus
What we offer
MABWO AG offers its employees the possibility to insert themselves into a highly motivated and interdisciplinary Start-Up atmosphere. To develop and implement our innovative and international projects, we all can share our personal ideas and expertise to reach our common goal. Collectively we want to grow and enjoy the fruits of our success as a business. Next to flexible working hours we offer permanent employment and 25 vacation days. Occupational as well as private compensation insurance is completely provided by the company.
Diversified and responsible assignments are exactly what you are looking for?
Send us your application today and we will contact you as soon as possible!
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to
More information regarding MABEWO AG at: www.mabewo.com.