- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
- Medewerker productmanagement support - Bleiswijk
- Head grower & Indoor farming-/hydroponic specialist - Küssnacht am Rigi, Switzerland
- Technical Director - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Onderzoekassistent Fenotyperen - Bleiswijk
- Horticultural Soil Sales Representative - USA
- Turnkey Vegetable Greenhouse Sales Representative - USA
- Sales Administrator - Europe Division
- Junior Sales Manager - Europe Division
- Head Grower - Avoine, France
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Spend less time on your controls, but more quality time with your plants"
- Agroparks in the U.S. - a horn of plenty for investors?
- Can biopesticides help to protect crops against whiteflies?
- Autonomous peroxide generation system promises crop boost
- “We are developing a sustainable technology that uses 75% less LED lighting”
Top 5 -last month
- “If we really want to make a change, we should intensively invest in innovation and technique in Africa”
- "Algorithm predicted irrigation need much better than I can with 38 years experience"
- US (VA): $17 million hydroponic greenhouse operation being planned
- Increasing yield, while improving plant quality and driving down energy costs
- Get your copy of the Greenhouse Guide
Horticultural Soil Sales Representative - USA
Horticultural Soil Sales Representative
bio365 sells next-generation soil products targeting commercial cultivation operations, with an emphasis on Controlled Environment Agriculture for food and cannabis. We are seeking a full-time, knowledgeable, passionate, and results-driven individual to join our sales team. Your primary territory will be within 600-mile radius of our facility in Cortland, NY. Your primary focus will be direct sales to commercial cultivators.
We are looking for candidates with sales experience in either general soil / commercial agriculture products or the cannabis industry.
For the right candidate this is a unique opportunity to join a blossoming company with experienced leadership.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
The East Coast Sales Representative will be responsible for growing our customer base, passionately educating the market on bio365 soils, and providing exceptional customer service. Requirements include:
- Extensive knowledge of at least one of the following:
- Cannabis growing systems as well as cultivation practices and methods (or)
- General commercial horticulture, especially growing media and related products
- Prior sales experience related agricultural / horticultural products
- Superior customer service skills
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Current driver’s license with clean DMV record and reliable transportation
- Computer/CRM literate
Candidates with an existing network of professional cultivators are strongly preferred.
- Promote and sell bio365 soil products to commercial cultivators
- Prospect, qualify and close new customers
- Arrange, implement, and manage cultivator trials of bio365 products
- Frequent travel, including: visiting cultivators, attend trade shows and industry events, build relationships, and monitor customer success
- Outgoing personality in order to connect with potential customers, educate professionals, and expand brand awareness
- Provide technical support and help customers solve problems and successfully use our products
- Maintain database of potential and existing customers; comfort with basic technology and productivity skills such as Office suites and CRM’s
- Manage reorders and support for existing customer base
- Utilize any available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into customers
Base Salary + Commission
To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org