- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
- Medewerker productmanagement support - Bleiswijk
- Head grower & Indoor farming-/hydroponic specialist - Küssnacht am Rigi, Switzerland
- Technical Director - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Onderzoekassistent Fenotyperen - Bleiswijk
- Horticultural Soil Sales Representative - USA
- Turnkey Vegetable Greenhouse Sales Representative - USA
- Sales Administrator - Europe Division
- Junior Sales Manager - Europe Division
- Head Grower - Avoine, France
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Spend less time on your controls, but more quality time with your plants"
- Agroparks in the U.S. - a horn of plenty for investors?
- Can biopesticides help to protect crops against whiteflies?
- Autonomous peroxide generation system promises crop boost
- “We are developing a sustainable technology that uses 75% less LED lighting”
Top 5 -last month
- “If we really want to make a change, we should intensively invest in innovation and technique in Africa”
- "Algorithm predicted irrigation need much better than I can with 38 years experience"
- US (VA): $17 million hydroponic greenhouse operation being planned
- Increasing yield, while improving plant quality and driving down energy costs
- Get your copy of the Greenhouse Guide
Master Grower - Canada
Canadian career defining opportunity master grower
A Canadian sustainable energy company is seeking an experienced master grower to manage a 3 hectares tomatoes production site with 12 additional hectares to be built next year. This is a career defining opportunity for the right individual.
Nexolia is a rapidly expending utility company specialized in biomass thermal cogeneration, it generates green electricity that is sold to Hydro-Quebec under long term agreements. The Chapais project uses the residual thermal energy to heat its wholly owned greenhouse project. The greenhouse is brand new and equipped with top of the line current technology and lighting.
As greenhouse manager you will be responsible for the production as well as meeting the highest standard of quantity and quality of the product. To meet your objectives, you will be required to train and manage your team in all the task needed to meet the set goals. You will be responsible to adjust the production to meet rentability of the project.
Key skills requirement:
- Horticultural degree
- 5 years of experience as a master grower
- Languages: English, Spanish and preferably some French ( you will be required to learn it)
- Team management skill
- Excellent Communication skills
- Knowledgeable of technological work environment
- Excellent adaptative capacity in a new environment
- Ambitious self- starter preferred
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Team player and collaborator with ability to work independently
Salary and benefits:
The salary and conditions are extremely competitive, above market and commensurate to the task.
We are looking to make you part of our team.
Please post your resume to Vicky.email@example.com
Wanted: master grower. Career defining opportunity