- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
- Medewerker productmanagement support - Bleiswijk
- Head grower & Indoor farming-/hydroponic specialist - Küssnacht am Rigi, Switzerland
- Technical Director - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Onderzoekassistent Fenotyperen - Bleiswijk
- Horticultural Soil Sales Representative - USA
- Turnkey Vegetable Greenhouse Sales Representative - USA
- Sales Administrator - Europe Division
- Junior Sales Manager - Europe Division
- Head Grower - Avoine, France
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Spend less time on your controls, but more quality time with your plants"
- Agroparks in the U.S. - a horn of plenty for investors?
- Can biopesticides help to protect crops against whiteflies?
- Autonomous peroxide generation system promises crop boost
- “We are developing a sustainable technology that uses 75% less LED lighting”
Top 5 -last month
- “If we really want to make a change, we should intensively invest in innovation and technique in Africa”
- "Algorithm predicted irrigation need much better than I can with 38 years experience"
- US (VA): $17 million hydroponic greenhouse operation being planned
- Increasing yield, while improving plant quality and driving down energy costs
- Get your copy of the Greenhouse Guide
Senior Packing Supervisor - Warragul, Australia
SENIOR PACKING SUPERVISOR
- Would you like to work a 4-day week, Wednesday - Saturday?
- Do you want to work in a state-of-the-art packing facility?
- Flavorite is a rapidly growing organisation and a leader in the industry
- Flavorite is situated in Warragul which is 1 hour from the city
Flavorite is Australia's premier grower and marketer of flavoursome vine-ripened, glasshouse grown produce which is stocked in major supermarkets across Australia and overseas. Established in 1994, Flavorite is a family owned business that maintains its competitive edge through constant innovation.
The farm is in Warragul, which is ideally situated in the Gippsland food bowl and currently covers more than 32 hectares of protected under cover cropping, employing up to 350 employees.
The Senior Packing Supervisor is responsible for planning and controlling all functions of the Packhouse from Wednesday to Saturday, as well as all Logistics functions on Saturday.
Reporting to the Packing and Logistics Manager, you will be required to ensure that customer orders are packed efficiently, on time, within budget and to standard.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the performance of direct reports to ensure the achievement of KPIs and quality requirements
- Developing and managing of the roster and labour budget which includes weekly staff planning of the Wednesday to Saturday roster, in conjunction with the Packing and Logistics Manager
- Managing of the Production team including:
- Managing of all packhouse and logistics tasks carried out and ensuring they are completed within budgeted times
- Checking of picking forecast to plan packing workloads accordingly
- Organising the sequence in which orders will be produced and what stock individual orders will be made from
- Managing transported fruit and packaging material loads into and out of the farm that occur on a Saturday.
This is a full-time position with some variation in hours through the peak growing season.
This position is a hands-on role which works closely with the Production line staff.
The successful candidate is required to have:
- Previous team management experience
- Previous labour forecasting experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Strategic planning ability
- Well-developed planning & organisational skills
- Sound judgement
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- High attention to detail and quality
- High level of compliance with safety regulations
A current forklift licence, first aid certificate and previous experience in the FMCG industry would be desirable.
As this is a full-time position, all applicants must have full time Australian working rights.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please complete your application on our website at: www.flavoritetomatoes.com.au/careers