- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
- Medewerker productmanagement support - Bleiswijk
- Head grower & Indoor farming-/hydroponic specialist - Küssnacht am Rigi, Switzerland
- Technical Director - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Onderzoekassistent Fenotyperen - Bleiswijk
- Horticultural Soil Sales Representative - USA
- Turnkey Vegetable Greenhouse Sales Representative - USA
- Sales Administrator - Europe Division
- Junior Sales Manager - Europe Division
- Head Grower - Avoine, France
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Spend less time on your controls, but more quality time with your plants"
- Agroparks in the U.S. - a horn of plenty for investors?
- Can biopesticides help to protect crops against whiteflies?
- Autonomous peroxide generation system promises crop boost
- “We are developing a sustainable technology that uses 75% less LED lighting”
Top 5 -last month
- “If we really want to make a change, we should intensively invest in innovation and technique in Africa”
- "Algorithm predicted irrigation need much better than I can with 38 years experience"
- US (VA): $17 million hydroponic greenhouse operation being planned
- Increasing yield, while improving plant quality and driving down energy costs
- Get your copy of the Greenhouse Guide
Operations manager - Berlin area, Germany
With up to 150 employees on 18 hectares at three locations in the near of Berlin (Germany), the Havelia GmbH produces vegetables in greenhouses for the food retailers. As a company of the van Schoonhoven group and a member of a producer organization, we are an integral part of the food value chain in the Berlin area. Now, we search for an
Operations manager (m/f/x) in the production of greenhouse vegetables
As an operations manager (m/f/x) at our Wittstock/Dosse site, you are responsible for the production of fruit vegetables (mainly block pepper) in our 10 hectares glasshouse. The multi-faceted task includes inventory management with the help of a Priva control, managing the staff, monitoring the technology as well as cooperating with our sister company in the marketing department.
For more details on the advertised position, please contact +49 (0)151-19566199. We look forward to receiving your application!
Dr. Sebastian Schornberg
Am Frucht- und Frachthof 6
14550 Groß Kreutz