- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
- Medewerker productmanagement support - Bleiswijk
- Head grower & Indoor farming-/hydroponic specialist - Küssnacht am Rigi, Switzerland
- Technical Director - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Onderzoekassistent Fenotyperen - Bleiswijk
- Horticultural Soil Sales Representative - USA
- Turnkey Vegetable Greenhouse Sales Representative - USA
- Sales Administrator - Europe Division
- Junior Sales Manager - Europe Division
- Head Grower - Avoine, France
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Spend less time on your controls, but more quality time with your plants"
- Agroparks in the U.S. - a horn of plenty for investors?
- Can biopesticides help to protect crops against whiteflies?
- Autonomous peroxide generation system promises crop boost
- “We are developing a sustainable technology that uses 75% less LED lighting”
Top 5 -last month
- “If we really want to make a change, we should intensively invest in innovation and technique in Africa”
- "Algorithm predicted irrigation need much better than I can with 38 years experience"
- US (VA): $17 million hydroponic greenhouse operation being planned
- Increasing yield, while improving plant quality and driving down energy costs
- Get your copy of the Greenhouse Guide
Key Account Manager Horticulture - Netherlands
We are Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting.
We’re the world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and for the Internet of Things. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
We’re looking for a Key Account Manager for our Horticulture team. You’ll focus on sales in greenhouses, located in the Benelux. Working as a key account manager at Signify is dynamic. You‘ll be closely working together with Plant Specialists and Lighting Application Specialists and you’ll be part of the Signify Benelux Sales Team, reporting into the Sales Manager HortiLED Benelux. We are a passionate, ambitious and professional team, building on the opportunities in the Horticulture industry.
What you'll do
- Actively engage in the greenhouse related network to truly understand growers and stakeholders and create new opportunities. In addition, translating these needs to a customized offer, including business-case calculations
- Enable long term profitable growth through selling Signify Horticulture LED Solutions in greenhouse business, through building up new leads, together with certified HortiLED partners
- Provide input and co-develop the LED & Greenhouse marketing strategy
- Identify and initiates partnership targets in line with strategy
- Manage / train Partners to develop the market
- Represent Signify Horticultural LED Solutions-business at trade fairs and other events
What you 'll need
- In possession of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (preferably in Horticulture)
- Passionate about greenhouse technology and plant physiology!
- Knowledgeable of lighting is an advantage
- Committed, result driven, no nonsense & to-the-point.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, additional languages are a plus
- Good communicator, conscientious and pro-active
- You are an excellent team player, but you are also capable of working in a very autonomous way.
What you 'll get in return...
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personalized learning platform, free training and coaching
- Opportunity to buy Signify products with discount
What we promise
We’re committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team. #WeAreSignify #SignifyLife
Please apply via the 'Apply' button.