- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
- Сhief technologist, Tula region - Russia
- Сhief technology officer, Tula region - Russia
Top 5 -yesterday
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
- "Every time we are surprised by the ideas of our clients"
- Turkey: Tomato grower goes bananas
- It’s possible to grow more cucumbers via AI
- Digestate as alternative substrate for soil-less lettuce farming
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
HealthFinding scientific backing for health claims
How healthy are fresh fruits and vegetables actually?
That fruits and vegetables are healthy is a generally accepted fact. However, relatively little is known about the specific nutrients in fresh fruit and vegetables and their…
US (NJ): 144 schools offering fresh fruit and vegetable program
As part of the New Jersey Department of Agriculture’s continuing efforts to improve nutritional opportunities for school children, New Jersey Secretary of Agriculture Douglas H. Fisher announced 144 New Jersey schools are participating in the 2018-2019 school year’s Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program…
Does current food production meet global nutritional needs?
Sustainably feeding the next generation is often described as one of the most pressing “grand challenges” facing the 21st century. Generally, scholars propose addressing this problem by increasing agricultural production, investing in technology to boost yields, changing diets, or reducing food waste. In a new…
Researchers find possible anti-depressant properties in peppers
A study, published in the European Journal of Medicinal Plants, by researchers of the Kaduna State University in Nigeria, shows that peppers possibly have anti-depressant…Scientifically proven
Eggplant in top 10 antioxidant rich vegetables
The eggplant is a versatile vegetable, but you already knew that. But did you also know it is stuffed to the brim with antioxidants? Antioxidants protect the tissue and DNA in the body against free radicals.…