- Sales/Marketing Professional - Europe
- Looking for an opportunity in India
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
Top 5 -yesterday
- CAN (ON): 30 acre Lebo Farms greenhouse to be finished by the end of 2020
- "Growers prepare for a season with fewer or inexperienced workers"
- "If anything is going to be built, it will be by us"
- Indian grower donates food and essential supplies to underprivileged kids and needy people
- ToBRFV find on Egyptian import tomatoes in the Netherlands
Top 5 -last week
- Houweling’s Tomatoes wins Ultra-Clima greenhouse court cases and is awarded first sub-licence
- Yesterday was a peculiar day in the horticultural world....
- First report of ToBRFV infecting sweet pepper in Italy
- At least 3 sources of ToBRFV in Dutch tomato cultivation
- Japanese autotech giant Denso invests in Certhon
Top 5 -last month
- Various ways of hydroponic growing in tropical climates
- "Risk of E. coli in hydroponic and aquaponic systems may be greater than once thought"
- Have a look at a container farm in India
- 'Blueberry used to be an extensive crop, but is becoming more and more intensive"
- China: Fertiliser shortage due to virus outbreak
"Natural habitat around farms a win for strawberry growers, birds and consumers"
Conserving natural habitat around strawberry fields can help protect growers’ yields, their bottom line and the environment with no detectable threat to food safety, indicates a study led by the University of California, Davis. In the study, published in the journal Ecological Applications, researchers…American Farmland Trust releases report
Threats to New England’s farmland and food production
American Farmland Trust (AFT), the organization behind the national “No Farms No Food” movement released “Farms Under Threat, A New England Perspective” at its February 19th Food, Farms, Fisheries, and Forests: Diet, Climate, Conservation, and a Healthy Future for New England conference, sponsored by The…
The future of agriculture lies in Israel’s desert
Farmers in arid areas of India need no convincing that the climate is changing under their feet. Their income is drying up along with their groundwater wells, forcing many to give up farming. As these kinds of situations become more common, help is coming from Tel Aviv University’s Nitsan Sustainable…An examination of 13 varieties that could boost the market
Screening sweet peppers for organic farming
A study conducted out of The University of Georgia delved into the comparative yields of sweet pepper varieties produced under organic farming conditions. George Boyhan, Cecilia McGregor, Suzanne O’Connell, Johannah Biang, and David Berle completed a replicated, randomized experiment involving 13 pepper…