- Autonomous Greenhouse Manager
- Sales & Product representative Pot & Garden USA
- Supervisor International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Director Of Growing - Carleton (MI) USA
- Greenhouse Manager - Cleburne (TX) USA
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants
- Sales Agents / Representatives - Germany
- Lead Grower California USA
- Produce Construction Manager - USA
- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- First semi-closed greenhouse completed in Shanghai in late October
- From war zone to award-winning coconut coir factory
- "I used to sell millions of heads of lettuce a year; not anymore"
- The coupling of nanotechnology and luminescent films to optimize greenhouse light quality
- Water droplets smaller than a human hair
Top 5 -last month
- Using LED grow lights and less irrigation makes stronger plants
- "Deep Water Culture continues to give encouraging results"
- "Vertical farming won’t replace all greenhouse production, but it’s more a combination of all of them"
- Lettuce in a hydroponic system: 100% organic nutrients
- "Vertical farming is not the answer for all of humanity's woes"
Florida growers optimistic about fall/winter growing season
Following a difficult spring for many Florida growers, fall crops are getting underway and growers feel fairly optimistic. “Everything is on track and looks good,” says Stephen S. Madonia Sr. with Chapman Fruit Company Inc. in Immokalee, FL. This follows the spring growing season in which growers had to…
Simple, sustainable and cost-effective low temperature protection
Now that autumn and winter are coming to the Northern Hemisphere, the use of Clear Floating Multi-row Covers is an interesting alternative to crop protection, at a low cost. It's used primarily in Europe, in different crops, mainly tubers and Brassicas. Farmers are also finding new applications for this…
An innovative cold-drying system ensures the best possible preservation
Tasty dried herbs from Sicily
"The production of aromatic herbs that keep their organoleptic properties at their best, just like freshly harvested, is now possible, and we have fully succeeded in doing this, thanks to technology". This was expressed by Luciano Internicola (photo), speaking of the Aromathica brand, which is owned by a non-profit organization…
North Carolina’s 'tomato man' saves and shares heirloom tomatoes
Many North Carolinians may know Craig LeHoullier simply as 'the Tomato Man' or maybe 'the North Carolina Tomato Man' if they’re being specific. But he never even ate a tomato until he was a teenager. It’s an odd fact in a love affair that certainly didn’t begin with love at first sight. His fame in the…