- Rose Grower
- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
- General Manager - Farming / QLD, Australia
- Sales Manager
- Group Chief Operating Officer
- Allround Medewerker Bedrijfsbureau - Est, Nederland
- General Manager Fresh Produce Manufacturing - Tasmania (Australia)
- Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
- Integrated Crop Management (ICM) Technician - Olds (Alberta) Canada
- Hoofd Engineering - Gameren, Nederland
Top 5 -yesterday
- Automation inside and outside Mucci’s cucumber greenhouse
- N. Korean leader visits greenhouse farm under construction amid food shortages
- Tomato growers must remain vigilant for tomato brown rugose virus
- Analysis of nutrient variations in electrical conductivity-based closed-loop soilless culture systems
- "The coating provides the foundation; screens are the emergency brake"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Open FieldWyssa Gemüse sees successful future for hydraulic farming in Switzerland
"Rising interest in hydrosalads, advantageous cultivation techniques should be emphasized more"
Hydrocultures have been making rapid entry into the (Northwest) European trade for several years. In Switzerland, there are currently three farms that are involved in hydro-cultivation. Of these, Wyssa Gemüse is the only one who cultivates hydroponic crops outdoors without covering. Headquartered in the canton…Bernd Kugelmann, Pfalzbio:
"Overall decline in demand for courgettes, despite an increase in organic"
In the vegetable growing region of Pfalz, organic farming is rapidly increasing: from last year alone, there was a growth of 20%, both in terms of area and turnover. This is also noticed by Bernd Kugelmann, who cultivates zucchini, pumpkin, celery, leek and lamb's lettuce on 60 hectares of organic farmland…